Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
AOC

:noah::noah::noah:

5ef22de82618b91182152023

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
doris burke: that was an amazing first quarter, you guys are up by an unprecedented 25 points... what are you telling your guys...?

coach brew: settle down... stop taking erratic shots, stop showboating... listen, we're playing against a championship team here... yes, i said championship team... any time you win the championship, you're a championship team.... they may not have coach manafort or coach bannon anymore, but they still have a superstar in trump... now listen, he can't dribble, has terrible form, misses all defensive assignments, throws up wild ass shots, blames his players when he screws up a play, but still somehow makes a three point play... we've got to watch that guy...

doris burke: yes, but all sports analysts, ALL OF THEM, say there is no way you lose to the mississippi trumpsters... they are a bunch of hicks and buffoons.... you've got this, right...?

coach brew: doris, let me be clear... after the buzzer has sounded at the end of the fourth quarter and we are up by 15 points, i'm still going to go to the scorer's table and double check... coach parscale is going to contest every shot we've made... he's going to claim the referees colluded with us... he's going to claim china hacked into the scoreboard .... i'm leaving nothing to chance.... i will bench players who get too arrogant.. this game is hardly under control... we've got three more long grueling quarters to play against a wounded dog... i keep telling my guys, keep your fukking head in the game...

doris burke: earnie, back to you....

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Opening it up in Wisconsin too :mjlit:

He's losing some support amongst GOPers and independents are turning more against him.
Bernie would have a 15 pt lead. Believe me!
Think its safe to say he'd be leading too. Probably by 5-6 points.

Biden had a 4 point swing in March on Bernie, he lead Trump by 2, Bernie trailed Trump by 2 in the same poll.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
This is embarrassing. :mjlol:

If Trump doesn't get another stimulus bill past Mitch, he's toast.

The stock market is the only thing keeping him afloat right now.

Joe has to start chipping away at this economic facade Trump has built up.

If Joe can find a way to attack Trump on the economy and do it effectively, Trump is fukked especially if Mitch don't pass another stimulus package.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
QS93UKL.png

This is what I'm seeing in Nov

I'm thinking popular vote victory may be more impressive than EC win...

9mrAL.png

DeSantis and friends will rig Florida.... But NC is a toss up so Biden gets either 290 or 305 electoral college votes.