Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Trump going to get washed something awful come November :mjlol:
I'm not saying that Trump won't get washed but that primary really has no correlation to how Trump will perform.

The 24 year old that won is a HUGE Trump supporter and is about as generic of a Southern Republican as you can get.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
KY's mail in ballot count is crazy. And a reminder...Trump won't concede on election night. I'm not gonna say he will try to remain president or other shyt but he won't concede on that night. As mail in ballot numbers come in thru the night he will attack the process and threaten legal actions (not that it will matter).

Michigan and Pennsylvania have mail ballots for anyone who wants one. I don't see how he wins either state due to that. Which means he can't get to 270. Remember Hillary didn't concede on election night either so he has his excuse not to. I expect him to demand Barr get involved. Republican losses will be so massive they won't even bother defending him.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
KY's mail in ballot count is crazy. And a reminder...Trump won't concede on election night. I'm not gonna say he will try to remain president or other shyt but he won't concede on that night. As mail in ballot numbers come in thru the night he will attack the process and threaten legal actions (not that it will matter).

Michigan and Pennsylvania have mail ballots for anyone who wants one. I don't see how he wins either state due to that. Which means he can't get to 270. Remember Hillary didn't concede on election night either so he has his excuse not to. I expect him to demand Barr get involved. Republican losses will be so massive they won't even bother defending him.
He don’t have to concede come Jan 17th he got to go and be prepared to be physically removed.. either way he’s going

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta