Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
you would think that, but watch how hard the republicans and fox state trump news are gonna try to paint some of this far-left shyt as "the dems' platform"

no one would be happier than me if the democrats and biden really dont have to defend any of that :dead:

i'm just thinking out loud :hubie:
If the Democrats can't fend that off they don't deserve to be in office.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I bet being in that editing room is straight comedy. They in there with their computers, drinking brews and cracking up.

Most of the shyt Trump does writes for himself, all they need to do is edit it. I know they are Republicans at heart, but as long as Trump gets kicked out, I am enjoying these attacks on him. fukkery extreme because one of the founders is husband to Kellyanne Conway, who is still with the administration.

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
you would think that, but watch how hard the republicans and fox state trump news are gonna try to paint some of this far-left shyt as "the dems' platform"

no one would be happier than me if the democrats and biden really dont have to defend any of that :dead:

i'm just thinking out loud :hubie:

I happened to catch Ingraham on Fox yesterday and they were trying to tie Shaun King's bring down White Jesus statues tweets to Democrats lol