Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Because there isn't any. If there is it's very minimal.

Putin doesn't hate Biden as much as he hated Hillary. Also, social media companies are more aggressive at taking down false information and bots this time around than in 2016.

Also, how many times has Trump mentioned Russia or Putin since the year began? Trump ain't got Manafort and Roger Stone with the Russia/Wikuleaks connections anymore. Biden doesn't have an email problem like Hillary either:mjlol:.
We don't know this. We do know a Ukrainian politician with ties to Russia leaked the Biden audio of him talking to the former Ukraine president. There are claims that more audio exists. Assuming the rest are as worthless as the first clip it won't matter.

They don't have a bunch of emails to dump this time, which are used to create conspiracies and allow the media to act like idiots. I'm gonna assume they have something and will release it though. The clear play is to release shyt and then have Barr announce an investigation in October.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
We don't know this. We do know a Ukrainian politician with ties to Russia leaked the Biden audio of him talking to the former Ukraine president. There are claims that more audio exists. Assuming the rest are as worthless as the first clip it won't matter.

They don't have a bunch of emails to dump this time, which are used to create conspiracies and allow the media to act like idiots. I'm gonna assume they have something and will release it though. The clear play is to release shyt and then have Barr announce an investigation in October.
Nobody cares about that audio tape. Also, like I said, there's definitely very little Russian interference this year.

It's plainly obvious. You don't have to believe me though :yeshrug:.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Hillary was a bad candidate to begin with my G, she literally had a 20+ year gop smear campaign behind her and they attached her husbands record to her.. You see they have zero smoke for biden, they can’t even sell Biden smear merchandise they playing the greatest hits selling old Clinton/Obama/ Soros Merch
One problem is, the things they bring up about Biden they don't even dislike they're just trying to make people not vote by hoping they can make them feel like a hypocrite.

Basically, @jayshiggs :umad:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the EU is about to bar americans from entering because of our level of coronavirus :mjlol:

this president is an international embarrassment. i wonder what he does to "hit back" at them :dead:
Will be surprised if the UK goes along with this.

Bojo has his head too far up Trump's ass.