Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
the EU is about to bar americans from entering because of our level of coronavirus :mjlol:

this president is an international embarrassment. i wonder what he does to "hit back" at them :dead:
Tariffs. Definitely tariffs.

Also will threaten to further reduce US military support at EU bases.

Daps
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Dozens of Republican former U.S. national security officials are forming a group that will back Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, people familiar with the effort said, in a further sign that President Donald Trump has alienated some members of his own party.

The group will publicly endorse Biden in the coming weeks and its members plan to campaign for the former vice president who is challenging Trump in the Nov. 3 election, the sources said. It includes at least two dozen officials who served under Republican Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush, with dozens more in talks to join, the sources added.

They will argue that another four years of a Trump presidency would endanger U.S. national security and that Republican voters should view Biden as the better choice despite policy differences, the sources said.

The initiative is being led by John Bellinger III and Ken Wainstein, according to the people involved, who spoke on condition of anonymity. Both held senior posts under George W. Bush. Bellinger served as legal adviser to the National Security Council and State Department. Wainstein served as Bush’s homeland security adviser and as chief of staff to former FBI Director Robert Mueller.

Another member of the group, the sources said, is Robert Blackwill, who served as a foreign policy adviser under both Bushes and ambassador to India under George W. Bush. The group includes some independents and officials from outside the national security arena, the sources said.
Exclusive: Dozens of Republican former U.S. national security officials to back Biden
ColossalAngelicImperialeagle-max-1mb.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think the dems might have to take some kinda position on this statue shyt pretty soon

these shytheads cant just tear down every statue in the country :dead: i don't think it's gonna help the democrats win in november. they're not even picking just the confederates, which would be an easy talking point to defend. they're tearing down ulysses s grant and shyt :dahell:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
i think the dems might have to take some kinda position on this statue shyt pretty soon

these shytheads cant just tear down every statue in the country :dead: i don't think it's gonna help the democrats win in november. they're not even picking just the confederates, which would be an easy talking point to defend. they're tearing down ulysses s grant and shyt :dahell:
When they started talking about George Washington, I checked out. Shyt is getting ridiculous. Next they gonna want Mt Rushmore blown up.

Now I am still shocked J Edgar Hoover has a building named after him. The gays must be keeping his legacy going.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When they started talking about George Washington, I checked out. Shyt is getting ridiculous. Next they gonna want Mt Rushmore blown up.

Now I am still shocked J Edgar Hoover has a building named after him. The gays must be keeping his legacy going.
the confederate shyt needs to go, all of it. but other than that i'm not sure i want the democrats having to tacticly defend getting rid of the founding fathers going into november :snoop:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Breh, the Democrats don't have to defend any of that. They just wanted Confederate statues taken care of. Any of the other stuff is people acting on their own.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, the Democrats don't have to defend any of that. They just wanted Confederate statues taken care of. Any of the other stuff is people acting on their own.
you would think that, but watch how hard the republicans and fox state trump news are gonna try to paint some of this far-left shyt as "the dems' platform"

no one would be happier than me if the democrats and biden really dont have to defend any of that :dead:

i'm just thinking out loud :hubie: