Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because they haven’t gotten their shyt together and and this country has responded to poorly to the pandemic.
yeah...so there's not gonna be football :dahell:

this is a stupid argument. you win, there's gonna be the NFL with full attendance in november :dead:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
yeah...so there's not gonna be football :dahell:

this is a stupid argument. you win, there's gonna be the NFL with full attendance in november :dead:

lol you are being dense. Major European soccer is back with no fans. I didn’t say football was coming back here with full fans but carry on being simple minded

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol you are being dense. Major European soccer is back with no fans. I didn’t say football was coming back here with full fans but carry on being simple minded
who's talking abou soccer, the no-contact sport, back with no fans? :dahell: thats not even relevant to what i was talking about. i dont give a fukk about an official soccer scrimmage in europe:dead:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
who's talking abou soccer, the no-contact sport, back with no fans? :dahell: thats not even relevant to what i was talking about. i dont give a fukk about an official soccer scrimmage in europe:dead:
It’s just as contact as the NBA

Yes, major sports coming back overseas as a test case for the US isn’t relevant. Good job champ.......

Carry on being non-sensical

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s just as contact as the NBA

Yes, major sports coming back overseas as a test case for the US isn’t relevant. Good job champ.......

Carry on being non-sensical
but you're the one who's wrong, because the NFL is definitely not coming back by october if there's no vaccine :heh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which poll is this, and what was Hillary's numbers compared to Biden's?
i say fukk that poll :yeshrug: biden is definitely winning michigan with the whitmer endorsement, we know that much. i'm more worried about pennsylvania and wisconsin. not confident about either of them tbh. and pennsylvania is the real prize that probably decides the election

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
i say fukk that poll :yeshrug: biden is definitely winning michigan with the whitmer endorsement, we know that much. i'm more worried about pennsylvania and wisconsin. not confident about either of them tbh. and pennsylvania is the real prize that probably decides the election

PA will pull through since Trump is getting iincreasingly unpopular there.

WI citizens are voting, on a physical line to voting booths, in a pandemic. Their dedication to vote out Trump is there.

AZ going to go Blue as well. As well as NC.