Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This part is terrifying and I can see it happening

Salon: During an interview several years ago, Donald Trump literally said that he wanted riots and social unrest, presumably as a way for him to take power and "make America great again." With the United States in a state of economic calamity, a pandemic and social unrest, is this an opportunity for Trump and his movement to advance their goals?

Greg Palast: These are politicians, along with the billionaires who back them, who thrive off chaos. That's how they make their money. It is also how they win their elections. It is the same process of chaos and mayhem. First of all they use the bogeyman of illegal voters, fraudulent voters, dead voters, foreign voters and double voters to create hysteria. It is a type of right-wing hysteria factory, the goal of which is to change voting requirements.

What I am very worried about is how Donald Trump and the Republicans could use the 12th Amendment to the Constitution to steal the 2020 election. We have had two presidential elections in the United States in which a candidate won both the popular vote and the Electoral College vote but did not become president.

The 12th Amendment states that if the Electoral College does not reach a majority, which is 270, the election then goes to the House of Representatives. How could that possibly happen with Trump and Biden in 2020? The answer is the rabidly right-wing legislatures in Wisconsin, Ohio and Florida say that there is so much voter fraud and that the mail-in ballots are not to be trusted. Trust me, those states are going to do things such as misprint ballots. Many "mistakes" are going to occur in those red states.

So the result could be that Wisconsin, Ohio and Florida do not certify their electors, and Biden has lost those three states' votes. There are still not enough votes for Trump, but Biden does not hit the 270 threshold in the Electoral College to be elected president.

The 2020 election now goes to the House of Representatives, where every state gets a single vote. New York, California and Illinois each get a vote. Wyoming, South Dakota and Oklahoma each get a vote. Who wins? Most state delegations are majority Republican, even though the Republicans don't control the House and have far fewer voters in America. But by the rules of the Constitution, Donald Trump could be re-elected even if he loses both the Electoral College and the popular vote.

In any other country with this kind of scenario, the resulting riots would make the recent US riots / protests look like child's play

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The Republican Party is done with democracy. Palast talked about this leading up to Election Day in 2016 too.

This is another example of the media failing to ask any questions.

Yup. All these GOP state parties are predicting 'landslide' victory for Trump.

Now, there's no way thats going to happen because the polls can't be off by 8-10 points and be 'skewed' as Romney kept yelling about in 2012.

But states like NC, GA, WI, OH, FL with GOP legislatures are going to fukk up the voting somehow.
Polls still having trouble with Michigan. :beli:

Granted the last two polls are by iffy pollsters but you can't vacillate between 1% and 13% within a couple of weeks.

Biden is ahead in Michigan but people should not take anything for granted. It helps that MI has a Dem Gov and Dem Sec of State who are proactive.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
biden needs 3 out of these 4 states for the win; MI, PA, AZ, WI. hopefully he takes all 4 for a buffer

fukk GA and FL and NC, he's not gonna win them and i'm not counting on them

I think he wins NC (barely), MI, PA, AZ, & WI. Florida has always been a toss-up state. With the way shyt is going Trump and his cult Republicans are going to find a way to rig the election.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Word!

Those Lincoln Republicans not gonna vote for Biden. All they gonna do is write in some other republican on their ballots aka give a vote to Trump.
doesn't work like that. if someone who would normally vote for a candidate from one party decides to not vote or write-in they are in effect voting for the candidate from the other party. any vote that trump loses is a win for biden, even if they don't vote for him. same thing applied to 2016, refusing to vote for hillary if you normally voted democrat was a vote for trump.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Forgive me if this was posted

but :dead: @ the music and his self ether

republicans are good as this politics thing. dangerous fukkers. if trump loses folks will look back and say it wasn't democrats messaging that shaped the narrative against trump, it was pissing off the type of republicans that are so good at messaging that did him in. democrats need to remember that and learn from it because it will be back to normal in 2022 and turned on them.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so i gotta say, it's looking increasingly bad for trump that the economy doesnt come back by november. almost a certainty that it won't, with all this spiking of reopened states

he still has a lot of optimism rolled in, but if we hit october and the NFL hasnt come back :mjlol: he's fukking finished

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
so i gotta say, it's looking increasingly bad for trump that the economy doesnt come back by november. almost a certainty that it won't, with all this spiking of reopened states

he still has a lot of optimism rolled in, but if we hit october and the NFL hasnt come back :mjlol: he's fukking finished
NFL will more than likely be back. It’s a question of fans, limited fans or no fans

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NFL will more than likely be back. It’s a question of fans, limited fans or no fans
honestly, who knows? what better way to spread coronavirus is there, than playing football and basketball? :dead:

i don't see it happening before a vaccine. and pro sports isnt the same without a packed stadium, its like watching a fukkin scrimmage. i cant even imagine how trasht it would be to watch that :scusthov:not even live; i wouldnt even watch it on TV