Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
but you're the one who's wrong, because the NFL is definitely not coming back by october if there's no vaccine :heh:
And your definitive evidence of this is what?

Also if they found vaccine tomorrow it wouldn’t be widely distributed by October so why hasn’t the NFL cancelled the season yet :youngsabo:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
there is one scenario where i see trump winning

it comes down to florida and there are shenanigans. counting lasts forever and there are court cases like 2000 bush v gore

one main concern is that trump voters are more rabid than biden voters in my estimation. trump voters dont give a shyt about covid now (largely) and it will certainly not keep them from voting..whereas potential biden supporters might be like meh its not worth going to vote and risk health. hopefully they get absentee ballots

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

it comes down to florida and there are shenanigans. counting lasts forever and there are court cases like 2000 bush v gore

one main concern is that trump voters are more rabid than biden voters in my estimation. trump voters dont give a shyt about covid now (largely) and it will certainly not keep them from voting..whereas potential biden supporters might be like meh its not worth going to vote and risk health. hopefully they get absentee ballots
honestly tho, i dont see it coming down to florida really

because that would mean biden lost the other swing states. and if he had lost those, he wouldnt have won florida

im gonna replace FL in your scenario with PA :patrice: i was reading some shyt about how trump could claim vixctory there before the mail is counted

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

If these Trump stans do not want to show up to his rallies anymore due to Coronavirus, then why would they go vote in large numbers in person? That's if he has his 2016 numbers anymore :skip:

The Dems and Independent voters came out back in April when people were dropping like flies.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps

because that would mean biden lost the other swing states. and if he had lost those, he wouldnt have won florida

im gonna replace FL in your scenario with PA :patrice: i was reading some shyt about how trump could claim vixctory there before the mail is counted

Claim victory in PA, with a Dem governor and majority of the PA legislative branch blue? Good luck. He would have a (slightly) better chance in Wisconsin, but even that is very iffy by Trump's standards.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Claim victory in PA, with a Dem governor and majority of the PA legislative branch blue? Good luck. He would have a (slightly) better chance in Wisconsin, but even that is very iffy by Trump's standards.
i just want this to fukkin be over :dead:

i cant believe we have to even TALK about trump winning reelection with the country in this state. america is fukking disgusting

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

It doesnt really work like that though necessarily. Biden winning a couple close ones would seem to indicate hes stronger elsewhere yes..but factually speaking a voter in Wisconsin has nothing to do with a voter in Florida. That type of stuff is good for reading trends but there is no actual causation there so anything can happen and it's fair to assume there has been continued movement from new england Republicans to florida because there always is.

If these Trump stans do not want to show up to his rallies anymore due to Coronavirus, then why would they go vote in large numbers in person? That's if he has his 2016 numbers anymore :skip:

The Dems and Independent voters came out back in April when people were dropping like flies.

I hope that is the case and seems to currently be the case but there is still a lot of time until the election. Going to a stupid rally isn't as important as voting. Trump voters are going to show up..its just a question of whether or not the unenthusiastic biden leaners show up in the right states

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
It doesnt really work like that though necessarily. Biden winning a couple close ones would seem to indicate hes stronger elsewhere yes..but factually speaking a voter in Wisconsin has nothing to do with a voter in Florida. That type of stuff is good for reading trends but there is no actual causation there so anything can happen and it's fair to assume there has been continued movement from new england Republicans to florida because there always is.

I hope that is the case and seems to currently be the case but there is still a lot of time until the election. Going to a stupid rally isn't as important as voting. Trump voters are going to show up..its just a question of whether or not the unenthusiastic biden leaners show up in the right states

If people in WI show up in a race of stste Supreme Court judges, then they WILL vote for Biden. People see Biden as the (unofficial) end to the problems linked with the pandemic. People are well beyond fired up, and staying home in 2020 is like suicide.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
If people in WI show up in a race of stste Supreme Court judges, then they WILL vote for Biden. People see Biden as the (unofficial) end to the problems linked with the pandemic. People are well beyond fired up, and staying home in 2020 is like suicide.

i think youre likely to be right. i think biden will win. im just saying that is the only scenario i see where trump can win.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

For all who think it is going to be a blowout

If people in Detroit show up in crazy numbers election day, Michigan will probably swing in Biden's favor. It's crazy how 1 or 2 cities can give a candidate a win in an entire state. Kinda like how Houston & Dallas went in favor of Biden during the primaries that gave Biden the win in Texas.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If people in Detroit show up in crazy numbers election day, Michigan will probably swing in Biden's favor. It's crazy how 1 or 2 cities can give a candidate a win in an entire state.
biden needs to put stacy abrams in charge of some kinda big outreach effort. detroit, philly, pittsburgh, miami, etc

for all the talk of her being VP, i hope shes given a huge role on his campaign with all she accomplished in georgia

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse

Been saying this but cats not trying to hear. The enthusiasm gap is there, Trump voters are way more excited about voting for Trump than Biden voters are voting for him. That's a problem. Hate for Trump doesn't necessarily mean support for Biden.

Biden is not running against Trump, he's running about turnout.