Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

The juelzing about this tomorrow.

'The tie was loose, because it was a very itchy tie. The itchiest tie possibly ever made. I even told a staffer, this tie is itchy and it also is very tight, so I loosened it up. And I loosened it up with one hand, not two, because it's such an easy thing to do with one hand. Then before we got off the plane I wanted to put the tie back on, but of course you need two hands to put the tie on, and I easily could've done it, I do it all the time and better than most people even, but the staffer... you know, the staffer I talked to about the tie being itchy, the staffer handed me a MAGA hat to sign for him. But I didn't have a pen and I wanted to sign it for him, so I told him, I'll hold on to the hat and I'll sign it in the Oval Office and give it to you tomorrow. So now one of my hands was full because I was holding the hat and I couldn't fix the tie. But it's okay because the tie was itchy anyway and it mattered to me more that I could do this favor to a great staffer of mine.'

Donald-Trump-Duck.png

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Yep, and that's why I hate when liberals/Democrats think that most Trump supporters are redneck country bumpkin hicks. That's not even close to being true. Most Trump supporters are middle class to upper middle class White people that live in the the suburbs and urban areas.

Also, Republicans like to pretend that they came from "humble beginnings". Yet, that's not true at all. Most Republicans in Congress grew up well off. Democrats grew up much more economically varied. Republican Sen. John Kennedy of Louisiana looks and sounds like a country hick but yet he went to the University of Oxford (one of the most prestigious colleges in the world).

Republicans want us to think that they are just "dumb country bumpkins" but they are more than likely your White co-worker, neighbor or boss :sas2:.
Yep I always smh at them passing anti education rhetoric when the reality is most of them have advanced degrees and doctorates.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yep, and that's why I hate when liberals/Democrats think that most Trump supporters are redneck country bumpkin hicks. That's not even close to being true. Most Trump supporters are middle class to upper middle class White people that live in the the suburbs and urban areas.

Also, Republicans like to pretend that they came from "humble beginnings". Yet, that's not true at all. Most Republicans in Congress grew up well off. Democrats grew up much more economically varied. Republican Sen. John Kennedy of Louisiana looks and sounds like a country hick but yet he went to the University of Oxford (one of the most prestigious colleges in the world).

Republicans want us to think that they are just "dumb country bumpkins" but they are more than likely your White co-worker, neighbor or boss :sas2:.
Eh, I wouldn't say most.

The other stuff I agree with.

However, I don't see the trend of suburban voters going for Trump sticking after what happened in 2018.

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Eh, I don't know about that one given his exit polls from 2016 boss.

Trump grabbed about 70% of white non-college voters. That doesn't mean they don't make money(ie entrepreneurs).

The other stuff I agree with.
Of course, he got most of the White non-college educated vote. However, that doesn't always correlate to income-level.

"To look at it another way, among white people without college degrees who voted for Trump, nearly 60 percent were in the top half of the income distribution. In fact, one in five white Trump voters without a college degree had a household income over $100,000.

Observers have often used the education gap to conjure images of poor people flocking to Trump, but the truth is, many of the people without college degrees who voted for Trump were from middle- and high-income households. That’s the basic problem with using education to measure the working class."

SOURCE: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...yth-most-trump-voters-were-not-working-class/

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Of course, he got most of the White non-college educated vote. However, that doesn't always correlate to income-level.

"To look at it another way, among white people without college degrees who voted for Trump, nearly 60 percent were in the top half of the income distribution. In fact, one in five white Trump voters without a college degree had a household income over $100,000.

Observers have often used the education gap to conjure images of poor people flocking to Trump, but the truth is, many of the people without college degrees who voted for Trump were from middle- and high-income households. That’s the basic problem with using education to measure the working class."

SOURCE: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...yth-most-trump-voters-were-not-working-class/
Just like I said, there's definitely an higher net worth entrepreneur class that are strong Trump supporters ie pro-business.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Just like I said, there's definitely an higher net worth entrepreneur class that are strong Trump supporters ie pro-business.
Yeah.

Also, you have to remember that it's much easier for White people without a college degree to attain higher wealth (because of their family connections and other factors). Additionally, Bill Gates doesn't have a college degree for example and he's one of the richest people on the planet.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
NPR
Right-wing extremists are turning cars into weapons, with reports of at least 50 vehicle-ramming incidents since protests erupted nationwide in late May.

Twenty people are facing prosecution amid reports of at least 50 vehicle-ramming incidents at protests since late May.

About this website
NPR.ORG
Vehicle Attacks Rise As Extremists Target Protesters
if someone tries to intentionally run you over with a vehicle, you're legally allowed to clap them on the spot right?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
i'm drunk as fukk just sitting here eviscerating republican senators at their offices

this clown is really going to catch that mondale-esq L in november :wow:

i was trying to be objective before, and give him a chance; he doesnt even have one :laff:

and to all you brehs that think the democrats suck and don't do enough; i hear you. let's give the dems one more chance and just get this fukkin orange fakkit out of office :wow:
Think so bro?

I just keep thinking about 2016