Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Lets be real some trumpers are smart and know that staying home and voting for him is better than going to rally/
Yeah true, I mean the median white household that made over 75k a year voted for him, so there's obviously quite a few smart, well off and / or educated people that voted for him. :whistle:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Yeah true, I mean the median white household that made over 75k a year voted for him, so there's obviously quite a few smart, well off and / or educated people that voted for him. :whistle:
Yep, and that's why I hate when liberals/Democrats think that most Trump supporters are redneck country bumpkin hicks. That's not even close to being true. Most Trump supporters are middle class to upper middle class White people that live in the the suburbs and urban areas.

Also, Republicans like to pretend that they came from "humble beginnings". Yet, that's not true at all. Most Republicans in Congress grew up well off. Democrats grew up much more economically varied. Republican Sen. John Kennedy of Louisiana looks and sounds like a country hick but yet he went to the University of Oxford (one of the most prestigious colleges in the world).

Republicans want us to think that they are just "dumb country bumpkins" but they are more than likely your White co-worker, neighbor or boss :sas2:.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Of course, but publicly humiliating Trump and Parscale is only helping.

It's like some people are scarred, always waiting for that "gotcha" moment when it turns out Trump had everybody fooled. "Them trolling the ticket count is a bad look, now Trump will be able spin it" who gives a shyt lmao. Look at the response above this, came in just as I was typing this up.

I get having scars but they're giving these idiots entirely too much credit, if this administration were capable of anything above the lowest standards possible wouldn't they have shown it the last 1095 days they've been in charge?

In a completely unnecessary rally, in a state that he was winning regardless, in what was supposed to kick off a rally battle cry for Nov where he specifically addressed his side since the pandemic, he could only amass 6200 people when they planned for 40000-60000. His staffers got sick, the ones that didn't get sick are upset at his "performance", and he made himself look even more senile and unfit to the average voter. Sit back and laugh at incompetent perfection, I'm sure there will plenty of other shyt to sit up with perked ears for, this ain't one.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yep, and that's why I hate when liberals/Democrats think that most Trump supporters are redneck country bumpkin hicks. That's not even close to being true. Most Trump supporters are middle class to upper middle class White people that live in the the suburbs and urban areas.

Also, Republicans like to pretend that they came from "humble beginnings". Yet, that's not true at all. Most Republicans in Congress grew up well off. Democrats grew up much more economically varied. Republican Sen. John Kennedy of Louisiana looks and sounds like a country hick but yet he went to the University of Oxford (one of the most prestigious colleges in the world).

Republicans want us to think that they are just "dumb country bumpkins" but they are more than likely your White co-worker, neighbor or boss :sas2:.
:ohhh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying in general I think the rallies will do him more good than harm

and i also think they'll get desperate enough to resort to wild social media manipulations if they not closing the gap.
not sure i agree :yeshrug:

the only people who need to go to a trump rally are the millions of voters he already has. meanwhile, theyre just gonna spread corona and disgust with trump in general :dead:

i mean think about it, this is just day after disgust. imagine in two weeks when we start getting corona stats from his rallies :laff: