Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
Nah, all them ex-presidents live to like 90+, and Biden is in decent shape for his age despite the narrative the Trump campaign tried to run with.

The issue is if he tries to run in 2024, or if Kamala runs with no primary challenger, will they get washed by some 40- or 50-something conservative spouting a faux-populist message.

Carlson/Cotton 2024. :scust:
Nooo:damn:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Nah, all them ex-presidents live to like 90+, and Biden is in decent shape for his age despite the narrative the Trump campaign tried to run with.

The issue is if he tries to run in 2024, or if Kamala runs with no primary challenger, will they get washed by some 40- or 50-something conservative spouting a faux-populist message.

Carlson/Cotton 2024. :scust:
full
nah we cant let that shyt happen

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Holyshyt, I ventured I’ve tried /conservative and these people legit think Trump still somehow has a chance to win :mjlol:

Talking bout Biden should agree to a recount :mjlol: breh what is going on?
It’s troublesome. MAGAworld is convinced that the election isn’t over and Trump still will win somehow.

They’re stuck in the denial phase of grief. When he finally leaves or gets removed from office, there will be some form of civil unrest. I’m not saying warfare in the streets or anything, but the social fabric is fracturing. Anyone who has kids especially should start considering chunking the deuces to the USA.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I predicted this shyt would happen with Senators. They are going to hold on to this conspiracy shyt until the Georgia runoffs are over. They need Trump's voters to come out and if they go into Jan thinking there is a chance Trump can win, then they will most likely participate in the runoff election. Once that is over they are bushing Trump.