Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Holyshyt, I ventured I’ve tried /conservative and these people legit think Trump still somehow has a chance to win :mjlol:

Talking bout Biden should agree to a recount :mjlol: breh what is going on?
Nothing about republican double standards should surprise you.

Same people who didn't want hilary to ask for recounts in 2016.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Mitch defending trump :unimpressed:, as usual bringing up bs that isn't even comparable like the year 2000 recount.

:unimpressed:

He still thinks he will somehow win.

These people are insane. This is starting to get worrying. Trump will continue holding rallies too which will only whip them into a bigger frenzy. When he finally loses unequivocally, there will almost assuredly be violence.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It could a possibility

Nah, all them ex-presidents live to like 90+, and Biden is in decent shape for his age despite the narrative the Trump campaign tried to run with.

The issue is if he tries to run in 2024, or if Kamala runs with no primary challenger, will they get washed by some 40- or 50-something conservative spouting a faux-populist message.

Carlson/Cotton 2024. :scust:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God damn, I hate Mitch McConnell more than Trump. :snoop: fukk Kentucky for life for reelecting him.

Please let the Dems win those runoffs. :sadcam:

while i think the election is over. every passing day i get slightly nervous ebcause we all know these motherfukkers will undermine every part of democracy for their power grabs.

its absolutely insane what is going on right now. i know we all celebrated this weekend 1 way or another. but im truly concerned come jan 20 trump will have some type of para-military bs happening somewhere around the country. and the bad part is you will still ahve one side excusing it when at the moment there should be no sides.

holy fukk these cacs are ridiculous

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
let me guess; you think that article means bernie or warren would have beat trump :mjlol:

its crazy that you guys cant see that the dems underperformed nationally because of the association with progressivism. we have the dems on tape saying it themselves in a leaked, private conference call :laff:

Yes, they beat Trump. Trump was formidable but he wasnt some unbeatable foe. Up until Biden was the nominee, it was "anybody but Trump"
Warren
Bernie
Biden
all wash Trump

Did you forget the Dem party was afraid for Biden to even debate "just stay inside and coast :damn:" They didnt give a damn about his policies or hearing him talk until they were sure he wasnt gonna gaffe himself to death. The feeling now is more relief than joy.

Did you forget how bad Hillary was? How damn near every stop seemed to be for fundraisers, she was the private ballroom fundraiser queen :mjlol:

1-TQkoKYFnRusXCwEf6kbedw-600x450.jpeg

729873.jpg

57d5e7d6e4b0263d20317680_1455589917779-yrd15k_t_1473636409701_640_360_400.gif
And she got 3m more votes than Trump and would have won without the Comey nightmare

Im not gonna derail anymore though. This is about Biden and he performed incredibly, really difficult to unseat an incumbent and he got it done. I'll take the rest of this convo to another thread like @DIO Brando was saying