Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
while i think the election is over. every passing day i get slightly nervous ebcause we all know these motherfukkers will undermine every part of democracy for their power grabs.

its absolutely insane what is going on right now. i know we all celebrated this weekend 1 way or another. but im truly concerned come jan 20 trump will have some type of para-military bs happening somewhere around the country. and the bad part is you will still ahve one side excusing it when at the moment there should be no sides.

holy fukk these cacs are ridiculous
I don't know whats going to happen but something is going to happen. Trump will not go quietly into the night. It would be smart to but Trump has never done anything smart. These Republicans are the real devils, Trump is just their avatars.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
let me guess; you think that article means bernie or warren would have beat trump :mjlol:
Pretty much any of the Dems would have beat Trump. All the polls had Bernie and Liz beating Trump in head to head match ups and battleground state polls. Biden was just beating Trump by a wider margin than the other candidates hence him being seen as the most electable.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
These people are insane. This is starting to get worrying. Trump will continue holding rallies too which will only whip them into a bigger frenzy. When he finally loses unequivocally, there will almost assuredly be violence.

They ain’t gonna do no violence. They cosplay Nazi’s.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
David Frum is a Bush crony and warmonger but he definitely hit the nail on the head when he said:

"If conservatives become convinced that they can not win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. The will reject democracy.”

You're literally seeing it play out.