Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Murdoch is the God of GOP propaganda. He lost faith in Trump and knows that Biden will kill him. The MAGA base is gonna,scatter like cockroaches.
Will they scatter? I expect them to become more violent and focused on state-based nonsense. They're gonna keep going far right especially if Biden struggles to fix the economy. And guys like Cotton , Pence, Pompeo etc will spend the next few years trying to win their support.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm fine with dems spending time and money in Georgia but Trump will win there. There is too much deliberate voter suppression there for me to believe a win is possible, and it's directed by the governor.

The bad news for Trump is that MI, PA, and WI all have democrat governors AND democrat secretaries of state. That alone makes me very confident about Biden at least two of the three (I'd bet on MI and PA). If Biden wins two of those three it's going to be very hard for him to lose the presidency.

You forgot AZ and NC having Dem governors as well. Even Louisiana has a Dem governor that stays talking that slick mess against Trump supporters.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Will they scatter? I expect them to become more violent and focused on state-based nonsense. They're gonna keep going far right especially if Biden struggles to fix the economy. And guys like Cotton , Pence, Pompeo etc will spend the next few years trying to win their support.

Its the same reason why you never see people from the George W Bush administration run for office again.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
full

"Bye-bye Tucker Carlson!" major advertiser says — CBS News

:lolbron:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You forgot AZ and NC having Dem governors as well. Even Louisiana has a Dem governor that stays talking that slick mess against Trump supporters.
AZ governor is a republican but you're right about NC. That state is looking blue, plus might even elect a democrat to the senate.

Trump could win OH+FL and still lose if can't win MI+PA. That's why I feel good about Biden. He should at least win those states and everything else is gravy.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
if trump loses mi and pa, what are his routes to victory?

Florida and Ohio maybe? I think it's already given that most of the South is going to Trump and I can see Biden winning the West Coast outright (or most of it) along with the East and some parts of the Midwest. Thing is though if these polling numbers hold for Biden through November, Trump's margin for re-election is very slim.

If Trump loses a state like Texas(upset) and then goes on to lose Florida, Michigan & PA won't matter for him.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:francis:@ everyone in here hating on wisconsin..... biden doesn't just need to win mi & pa back, he needs wi as well.... yeah i know biden could win nc or az to make up for wi, but i'm saying that mi & pa ain't enough by themselves....
I don’t trust WI that’s why I asked what needs to happen if he only wins mi and pa. Common sense says he probably should blow trump out since the country has receipts on him now, but I wanna know scenarios just in case WI screws us

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
I don’t trust WI that’s why I asked what needs to happen if he only wins mi and pa. Common sense says he probably should blow trump out since the country has receipts on him now, but I wanna know scenarios just in case WI screws us
in my opinion, things don't look good if wisconsin doesn't have our backs..... i don't see how biden wins nc or az if he can't win wi.... but to be hopeful, wi did show out during a pandemic in a special election where a dem judge won over a favored rep.... i'm cautiously optimistic that biden can get a trifecta by getting wi, mi, and pa back in the dem column.....