Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
What did you see in 2018?
EZwyGuoWAAEIB7o

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He'd have to win Florida.

Or some combo of Arizona, Wisconsin, North Carolina and the 2nd District of Nebraska and all of Maine's electoral college votes..
Sounds like your juelzing.. Give trump FL NC and now Maine( since when has Maine been a swing state?).

Biden got about 10 pathways and combos to win.. MI PA and WI already put him at 290..

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm fine with dems spending time and money in Georgia but Trump will win there. There is too much deliberate voter suppression there for me to believe a win is possible, and it's directed by the governor.

The bad news for Trump is that MI, PA, and WI all have democrat governors AND democrat secretaries of state. That alone makes me very confident about Biden at least two of the three (I'd bet on MI and PA). If Biden wins two of those three it's going to be very hard for him to lose the presidency.

Every penny he spends in a state that was firmly in the red is a win.

Georgia is my home state, to see it go blu for the first time since 1992 would be. :blessed:

Metro ATL, leh do it shawty!!

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Sounds like your juelzing.. Give trump FL NC and now Maine( since when has Maine been a swing state?).

Biden got about 10 pathways and combos to win.. MI PA and WI already put him at 290..
2nd congressional district of Maine is a toss-up. As is 2nd district of Nebraska

vJeoY.png

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The establishment knows that but their red neck cracka base doesn’t care. Fox News and talk radio is the ones that empowering the base. The base will just say “We had McCain and Romney and they lost to Obama. We had Trump and he beat Hillary. He lost to Biden because y’all never had his back. Instead y’all betrayed him.” You already seeing this talking point already in some right wing talking spaces. The base will have another whitelash if the Dems take power. The Republican base will be the death of the GOP.

GOP gave into the MAGA cult and their talking points.