Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I'm fine with dems spending time and money in Georgia but Trump will win there. There is too much deliberate voter suppression there for me to believe a win is possible, and it's directed by the governor.

The bad news for Trump is that MI, PA, and WI all have democrat governors AND democrat secretaries of state. That alone makes me very confident about Biden at least two of the three (I'd bet on MI and PA). If Biden wins two of those three it's going to be very hard for him to lose the presidency.
The part that’s getting lost nationally is that they aren’t just suppressing black vote. They are suppressing the overall likely democratic vote.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I'm fine with dems spending time and money in Georgia but Trump will win there. There is too much deliberate voter suppression there for me to believe a win is possible, and it's directed by the governor.

The bad news for Trump is that MI, PA, and WI all have democrat governors AND democrat secretaries of state. That alone makes me very confident about Biden at least two of the three (I'd bet on MI and PA). If Biden wins two of those three it's going to be very hard for him to lose the presidency.
If he wins those two it’s probable he’s getting WI and that’s game over

And then there’s Arizona

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I was going back n forth with @Mephistopheles about this in the Tom Cotton thread. I just don't see "Trumpism" moving forward without Donald Trump. I think he has a unique ability to con, sale, and hold the media attention needed for a movement like this. I also believe a lot of his "supporters" are only with him because he won and he's in the position of power to enact their agenda. I don't envision the party continuing to kiss his ass once he loses that power. The rest of his family are a joke. Don Jr. isn't built for this.
I guess it depends on how we define Trumpism.

Someone like Tom Cotton represents a more refined, disciplined and potentially more effective form of Trumpism in my view.

The hard right morphs into different forms over time...the KKK, the John Birch Society, the militia movement, the tea party, MAGA...

Last edited: