Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

He's right. :yeshrug:

London, Paris, Brussels, Dublin, Munich, etc. all had massive marches due to George's death. In the middle of a pandemic. I don't think we've seen anything like it.

Even people in Iran had something setup for him.

Syria?

thequint%2F2020-06%2F613a1ee2-fa89-4870-ac9a-78333158ff13%2FEZa322JWsAEwmsN.jpeg

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
BREAKING: Democratic lawmakers Barbara Lee and Bennie Thompson have introduced legislation to remove the remaining Confederate statues from the US Capitol, amid nationwide protests against police brutality and racial profiling.

"It is time to tell the truth about what these statues are: hateful symbols that have no place in our society and certainly should not be enshrined in the US Capitol," Lee said.

The remaining 11 statues could be reclaimed by their respective states or given to the Smithsonian.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Black lawmakers unveil bill to remove Confederate statues from Capitol
The remaining 11 statues could be reclaimed by their respective states or given to the Smithsonian.

:blessed:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
How do you continue to radicalize and still remain competitive on the national stage when Texas (33 electoral votes) is looking like this?

oUWAc7H.png

The data above is from the Quinnipiac poll from a few days ago. Biden is currently winning every age group but 65+ in Texas. Many of those old people that are keeping Republicans competitive in this state are going to be dead in 4-8 years. Meanwhile, many young (more liberal) Hispanics are coming to voting age in the next decade. If they continue to radicalize, this state will be firmly blue in the future, and the WH will be a pipe dream for Republicans. The numbers simply are not on their side moving forward, they have to expand the tent. So I envision an adjustment to their platform - softer tone on immigration, a softer stance on drugs (marijuana), a return to some semblance of common decency, and an olive branch to suburban women.....Nikki Haley 2024.

Cassidy-NikkiHaley.jpg
The establishment knows that but their red neck cracka base doesn’t care. Fox News and talk radio is the ones that empowering the base. The base will just say “We had McCain and Romney and they lost to Obama. We had Trump and he beat Hillary. He lost to Biden because y’all never had his back. Instead y’all betrayed him.” You already seeing this talking point already in some right wing talking spaces. The base will have another whitelash if the Dems take power. The Republican base will be the death of the GOP.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The New York Times
Breaking News: As President Trump resumes indoor rallies, his campaign has implemented a new policy: Attendees cannot sue if they contract the virus at the event.

Markets saw their sharpest drop in months after grim forecasts and an uptick in cases in parts of the United States. Known cases in Africa doubled in the last 18 days.

About this website

NYTIMES.COM

Coronavirus Live Updates: Trump Rally Attendees Cannot Sue if They Get Covid-19, Campaign Says
Markets saw their sharpest drop in months after grim forecasts and an uptick in cases in parts of the United States. Known cases in Africa doubled in the last 18 days.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

I know two folks(one Dominican and the other Rican)who I went to high school who are now NYPD officers are surprise surprise hardcore Trump supporters. My girlfriend who is Puerto Rican and her parents and siblings hate Trump but she has one cousin who supports Trump big time. It’s weird. I can’t explain it. :francis:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The New York Times
Breaking News: As President Trump resumes indoor rallies, his campaign has implemented a new policy: Attendees cannot sue if they contract the virus at the event.

About this website

NYTIMES.COM

Coronavirus Live Updates: Trump Rally Attendees Cannot Sue if They Get Covid-19, Campaign Says

:mjgrin:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Actually you missed the vision even thought you said it in the post. That’s a fire up the base message from Biden to encourage people to vote so that it is a landslide.
Actually I would add this is a signal to anyone who believes in the constitution more than Trump also.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
reminds me of this clip

The establishment knows that but their red neck cracka base doesn’t care. Fox News and talk radio is the ones that empowering the base. The base will just say “We had McCain and Romney and they lost to Obama. We had Trump and he beat Hillary. He lost to Biden because y’all never had his back. Instead y’all betrayed him.” You already seeing this talking point already in some right wing talking spaces. The base will have another whitelash if the Dems take power. The Republican base will be the death of the GOP.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm fine with dems spending time and money in Georgia but Trump will win there. There is too much deliberate voter suppression there for me to believe a win is possible, and it's directed by the governor.

The bad news for Trump is that MI, PA, and WI all have democrat governors AND democrat secretaries of state. That alone makes me very confident about Biden at least two of the three (I'd bet on MI and PA). If Biden wins two of those three it's going to be very hard for him to lose the presidency.