Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually hate Jared Kushner as much as I hate Trump. I wish I could be there... as they drag his Dana Carvey Church Lady ass out of the WH. :wow:
I'd put Trump jr up there also.
Ivanka and Melania aren't far behind either.
Eric, Baron and Tiffany i don't really have as much hatred for those 3 but fuk them too.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
"Trump lite" will work with dumb rednecks but will it motivate their retarded cousins who never voted before in their lives to stay engaged like "billionaire" reality game show host did? Again... I have my doubts.
You realize that McCain was well on his way to this type of retard Trump energy but he purposefully and loudly nipped that shyt in the bud right? :leostare:

That's the key difference. Most republicans stopped at the line because they thought that crossing it would do more harm than good. Trump isn't a politician so he didn't give a fukk - and before he knew it, one evening of talking shyt at debates made him more popular than a crowded and pathetic 2016 republican candidate lineup.

Now they know how effective it is, where best to use it, and where the new lines are.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Katie Glueck, in Wilmington, Del. 28m ago

Biden is spending this Sunday morning, like most Sunday mornings, in church. He is set to be the nation’s second Catholic president.

:sas2:

giphy.gif

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
No we need to stop acting like half of the country is not racist and retarded and bets against their own goodwill. Look at the below for example:

This just goes to show that for your average voter they don’t care about policy. It’s all about whether they like the candidate. During the primary everyone who was voting for Biden thought he supported Medicare for all.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
c00ns is wrong. This was a bad result for Dems based on the other levers of government. He is putting a band-aid on it, but you don’t lose the senate and lose seats in the house and lose state legislatures in a census year when you are running against a guy who botched a pandemic response not gain seats.
People that voted for Trump do not believe he botched the pandemic response. Fox News does not talk about the pandemic as being Trumps fault

you keep harping on policies but since Reagen Republicans have drilled into their base that government programs are a waste and keeping more of your money is better for you.

this is precisely why disinformation campaigns on M4A are so effective because republicans highlight every time government is bad at something even tho they’re the cause of it

It’s also why Reagen, Bush Jr and Trump were able to massively cut taxes for the rich without their base caring

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
yal just saying this shyt to say it at this point

the charisma of making fun of handicapped people on stage? the charisma to be an unrepentant clown in front of other world leaders? :mjlol: stop it
Yes, Trump has no awareness, no consciousness, he feels no shame or embarrassment

no matter how many times he’s fact checked, called out or made to look foolish he keeps going

you won’t find another person like that