Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

taker597

Superstar
Daps
another reason to go to two time zones, why the fukk do we need mountain time...there is no one there. and central can just move over to ET

EmO43s_XcAAqBk6
Oh fukk you... CT is the best time.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Its 2020, charismatic leaders get churned out every day b :mjlol: its all about the money on the national stage and without the GOP's support or any cash of his own, Trump is nothing but notes for the next GOP lead's development.

Trump is not some larger than life, irreplaceable entity.... Do you really think NO ONE can do what Trump has done? He was never anything other than convenient and unconventional.
I dont think Trump is interchangeable. He's an anomaly.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
President-Elect Joe Biden: Official Transition Website

The Biden-Harris transition website looks official! :whoo:

On racial equality -

Specifically, the Biden-Harris administration will:

• Spur public-private investment through a new small business opportunity plan
  • Reform opportunity zones to fulfill their promise
  • Make a historic commitment to equalizing federal procurement
  • Ensure the Biden-Harris housing plan makes bold investments in homeownership and access to affordable housing for Black, Brown and Native Families
  • Achieve equity in management, training, and higher education opportunities connected to the jobs of the future
  • Boost retirement security and financial wealth for Black, Brown, and Native Families
  • Ensure workers of color are compensated fairly and treated with dignity
  • Ensure equity in Biden’s bold infrastructure and clean energy investments
  • Support second chances for economic success
  • Strengthen the Federal Reserve’s focus on racial economic gaps
  • Promote diversity and accountability in leadership across key positions in all federal agencies
  • Build a 21st century care infrastructure
  • Address longstanding inequities in agriculture

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I don’t think Trump isn’t backing anyone.

He’s not an ideologue so he’s not doing anything that doesn’t benefit him - just for the sake of the party. All these Trump clowns were Democrats before they realized a segment of the population was dumb enough to buy into their narrative.

Additionally I expect he’s going to be deep in legal and financial woes
He might not do it explicitly, but the Trump "brand" through the family will get behind a candidate if it's not Junior himself running. Even if they're really down-low Democrats, I just can't see them ceding all this political power when they basically have a third of this country in the palm of their hands. Also, if they're convicted for crimes, they'll need a future Republican president to pardon them, so they have a vested interest in seeing this through.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He might not do it explicitly, but the Trump "brand" through the family will get behind a candidate if it's not Junior himself running. Even if they're really down-low Democrats, I just can't see them ceding all this political power when they basically have a third of this country in the palm of their hands. Also, if they're convicted for crimes, they'll need a future Republican president to pardon them.
The Trump Jr is finished I'm thinking. I can't see Don Jr doing well after this. Dude seems like a clown now

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Rudy took out what made NY NY and turn it into a big Portland imo. NYC tough cool interesting, now Brooklyn is just a place with hipsters and pawgs. No offense.
that's every big coastal city that was once defined by multiculturalism and grit, gentrification plus the late 90's/00's cleanup made NYC, DC, SF/Oakland all wack, LA has always leaned on Hollywood to make it interesting so that's the only reason it hasn't fully fallen off.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not good. Apparently they're trying to convince him to go out gracefully, get the red carpet treatment out of office and be a kingmaker for 2022/24. This is the worst case scenario for Dems. We need this dude wrecking havoc in that party on the way out.
That toddler about to go ham; Kicking and screaming!! They may have to sedate him and I hope it’s all on video.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That doesn't matter to 45% or so of the country. Trump held big leads in districts where the pandemic is at its worst. You cannot help stupidity. I'm not typically a "blame the voter" kind of guy but this is a case where I am absolutely blaming the voters because the message was clear and they know what's going on and they still voted for Trump.

I understand Biden is going to try to reach across the aisle to them because yes you are governing the entire nation not just people who voted for you but at least 45% of the country is beyond help. They are legit retarded.
I think many of that 45% are there because life fukking sucks for them, and they retreat into their bare nature. When don’t offer people anything, that’s where they go. We are seeing it now with the ADOS movement in the black community. The leaders are grifters taking advantage of the desperate.