Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
However during the Giuliani era he gave NYPD free reign in black and brown neighborhoods. Broken windows policy was all the rage. It’s crazy that a “liberal” city like NYC elected him as mayor twice. I get it NYC in the late 80s and early 90s was racking up 1k murders a year

Right and this is where the crime bill came in.. people disingenuously arguing that this was some plan hatched by Biden and others when the reality is these cities were burning and the laws that came out of the climate were nearly 100% bipartisan and advocated for by everyone especially by black leaders... It was a disaster and a mistake and I'm glad Biden at least owned up to that and acknowledged how damaging it was.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I think so, we can see it coming a mile away. Over 70 million people voted for him. He's basically a WWE figure that will continue to stay in character to delegitimize Biden the same way he tried to do to Obama.

Only difference now, he has a lot of political clout in the party, and whomever runs on the republican ticket will have to get his seal of approval unless he's dead or in prison by then and both are possibilities.
yal keep saying this but these clowns have always existed before Trump. he didn't invent dumbass racists. hell, many of his votes come from the fact that people have legit reason to hate his dem competitors who have pissed off and directly pushed policies which damaged people across multiple decades more than him specifically - the reality tv buffoon who just recently showed up in politics.

the gop has been using him as a convenient stand-in punching bag since he got in office and has started washing their hands of him as soon as its clear his influence as a president can no longer impact their own positions.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Y'all are missing one thing from all this and then I'm going to leave it alone. Yes, the GOP has always been racist and Trump spoke to them in the way that they always felt..

However, Trump is their "charismatic leader"... he clearly has the ability to churn them out and produce results. I'll give him credit for that, he's able to get these pieces of filth to the polls.

How engaged are some of these people going to be WITHOUT Trump on the ticket? The diehard GOP voters are always engaged but are their retarded cousins going to come out in droves without Trump? .... I have my doubts.

Stop being scary.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Genuine question based on that fact that 70 million people in the USA are batshyt crazy.

Would anyone be upset if they actually broke away and did their own thing?

This feels like a turning point for white supremacy in the US. It won't hide away anymore. It has to be eliminated or there needs to be a change.

If we broke away into Canada, that’s basically all the wealthy cities leaving (NYC, LA, SF, Seattle, Chi, Bos, Philly). The map has to be updated to include Nevada, Virginia and maybe parts of Arizona but yea, MAGAs would ruin the country in 20 years without us :manny:

F79-F33-DD-B46-F-404-C-95-E3-E6-D30-C471-AD4.png

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Y'all are missing one thing from all this and then I'm going to leave it alone. Yes, the GOP has always been racist and Trump spoke to them in the way that they always felt..

However, Trump is their "charismatic leader"... he clearly has the ability to churn them out and produce results. I'll give him credit for that, he's able to get these pieces of filth to the polls.

How engaged are some of these people going to be WITHOUT Trump on the ticket? The diehard GOP voters are always engaged but are their retarded cousins going to come out in droves without Trump? .... I have my doubts.

Stop being scary.
Its 2020, charismatic leaders get churned out every day b :mjlol: its all about the money on the national stage and without the GOP's support or any cash of his own, Trump is nothing but notes for the next GOP lead's development.

Trump is not some larger than life, irreplaceable entity.... Do you really think NO ONE can do what Trump has done? He was never anything other than convenient and unconventional.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we broke away into Canada, that’s basically all the wealthy cities leaving (NYC, LA, SF, Seattle, Chi, Bos, Philly). The map has to be updated to include Nevada, Virginia and maybe parts of Arizona but yea, MAGAs would ruin the country in 20 years without us :manny:

Yugoslavia did this and now Serbia is at the mercy of the EU.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
yal keep saying this but these clowns have always existed before Trump. he didn't invent dumbass racists. hell, many of his votes come from the fact that people have legit reason to hate his dem competitors who have pissed off and directly pushed policies which damaged people across multiple decades more than him specifically - the reality tv buffoon who just recently showed up in politics.

the gop has been using him as a convenient stand-in punching bag since he got in office and has started washing their hands of him as soon as its clear his influence as a president can no longer impact their own positions.
You bring up good points but here's where we disagree. If we were talking about a normal candidate then I would agree with you 100%. But trump is an anomaly. Go look at the exit polling as it relates to covid cases and places he won. Racism and stupidty are mutually inclusive. He has a large part of the electorate that's cult like for the moment.

No politician has had more clout in the party since Reagan and I'm not saying 20 years from now trump will be looked at on that magnitude. Yes privately there may be some in the party who wants him gone but its not going to happen in the foreseeable future. They will count on him in the primaries and in '24.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

NC can come too. They’re almost there, the worst of the people living there can flee to South Carolina, Kentucky and Tennessee

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
c00ns is wrong. This was a bad result for Dems based on the other levers of government. He is putting a band-aid on it, but you don’t lose the senate and lose seats in the house and lose state legislatures in a census year when you are running against a guy who botched a pandemic response not gain seats.
c00ns was only speaking on the presidency. Like @Eric Brooks said, if on Tuesday night we learned that Biden rebuilt the Blue Wall, won a GA for the first time since '92 and AZ for the first time since '96, there would be no reservations about that result. We basically flipped FL for GA and NC ended up being the toss-up we expected. I agree the rest of the races were a big let down.