Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So who did the best derail in here? @Kenny West or @Houston911 ? Keep in mind one of them is a mod so that gains that individual some extra points.

How miserable do you have to be to rail against reducing debt? It's crazy on the face of it. But then dudes start writing whole speeches. Saying reducing debt widens a wealth gap assumes none of the extra cash will ever be put to good use. It's a negative outlook that isn't warranted. And he is a staff member clogging the thread with this nonsense.
Me godammit

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Genuine question based on that fact that 70 million people in the USA are batshyt crazy.

Would anyone be upset if they actually broke away and did their own thing?

This feels like a turning point for white supremacy in the US. It won't hide away anymore. It has to be eliminated or there needs to be a change.
my biggest problems with this are

-civil rights in trumpland would revert to pre-1950s levels and most of the southern states with high black populations are in trumpland

-most of the nuclear arsenal is in western trumpland states like montana. no way do i want these idiots in charge of nukes

Daps
Reppin
NYC
That's the ticket I fear the most. Two clean-cut midwesterners w/ Trump's backing would immediately put the "Blue Wall" in danger.

I don’t think Trump isn’t backing anyone.

He’s not an ideologue so he’s not doing anything that doesn’t benefit him - just for the sake of the party. All these Trump clowns were Democrats before they realized a segment of the population was dumb enough to buy into their narrative.

Additionally I expect he’s going to be deep in legal and financial woes

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You bring up good points but here's where we disagree. If we were talking about a normal candidate then I would agree with you 100%. But trump is an anomaly. Go look at the exit polling as it relates to covid cases and places he won. Racism and stupidty are mutually inclusive. He has a large part of the electorate that's cult like for the moment.

No politician has had more clout in the party since Reagan and I'm not saying 20 years from now trump will be looked at on that magnitude. Yes privately there may be some in the party who wants him gone but its not going to happen in the foreseeable future. They will count on him in the primaries and in '24.
I really think that far too many people have bought into the democrats excuse making strategy to cover up their ineptitude which entails talking up Trump as some political demigod.... This 'clout' isn't even his. The most impactful thing Trump has done is be readily available for anyone, anywhere to blame if shyt it doesn't go right.

Of course the GOP rocked with everything he did. That's how that tax plan got pushed. As soon as it went through, every GOP congressmen that would've had an ounce of accountability that would've required any real effort to defend resigned lol. You guys are mistaking convenience for loyalty, and popularity for base voters that would be there for anyone with a red tie combined with legitimate hate for candidates that earned it over the course of long political careers.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
another reason to go to two time zones, why the fukk do we need mountain time...there is no one there. and central can just move over to ET

EmO43s_XcAAqBk6

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Its 2020, charismatic leaders get churned out every day b :mjlol: its all about the money on the national stage and without the GOP's support or any cash of his own, Trump is nothing but notes for the next GOP lead's development.

Trump is not some larger than life, irreplaceable entity.... Do you really think NO ONE can do what Trump has done? He was never anything other than convenient and unconventional.

Actually yes.. he was very well known from his Apprentice persona and nobody else does nonsensical ranting like him. That appealed to these morons. The celebrity aspect, the lame tough talk bullshyt... the "you're fired!" nonsense..

I saw Marco Rubio attempt to do a "Trump lite" and it was laughably bad. So in that respect, no I don't think just anyone in the GOP can do it. They can dog whistle and do that whole routine but I don't think they will have the celebrity to churn out the votes.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Actually yes.. he was very well known from his Apprentice persona and nobody else does nonsensical ranting like him. That appealed to these morons. The celebrity aspect, the lame tough talk bullshyt... the "you're fired!" nonsense..

I saw Marco Rubio attempt to do a "Trump lite" and it was laughably bad. So in that respect, no I don't think just anyone in the GOP can do it. They can dog whistle and do that whole routine but I don't think they will have the celebrity to churn out the votes.

:mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

marco rubio was getting schooled by a teenager :mjlol:

you're saying that someone with reality tv entertainment experience can play the part of getting dumbasses hyped? its not that hard