Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
For those of you saying someone else will step into his place, dont forget that this man has a genuine illness that makes him impervious to shame. You cannot fake that. Trumpism will most likely die with him.
Yeah Trump is the master salesman and promoter.. he’s been doing it for 40 years, there is no republican who can replicate that no matter how hard they try that’s why trump was crushing them in the gop primaries in 2016 and thus he unlocked another 5% of the electorate who are literally the conspiracy theorist and looney tunes voters... So in essence trump is that %5 god, the end all be all but the good thing is he won’t be on the ballot in 2022 or 2024 and watch you see that 70 mill who votes for trump drop to about 64 or 65 mill...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
No we need to stop acting like half of the country is not racist and retarded and bets against their own goodwill. Look at the below for example:

Where did I say they weren’t? I don’t think many people give a damn about other races if their money is right.

I didn’t say all of them are like that. :dwillhuh:
Biden/Harris ticket is quite obviously better policy wise for people living in poverty. If they choose racism over policy again that is on them.
I don’t think many are taking racism to stay poor.

I always bring this up, but this happened in Jim Crow Alabama. An integrated workers Union where they even had a black President.
International Union of Mine, Mill, and Smelter Workers in Alabama | Encyclopedia of Alabama

It’s not impossible, as much as our country decided to support the donor class over workers. Biden and Harris are more than likely a continuation of that unless they give people actual red meat to improve their lives.

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
I wouldn't call charismatic. However he is willing and able to go to places where most wont, probably because he is a high functioning sociopath. Mention one other politician that will risk making fun of the disabled and terminally dying. There are a hundred examples I could give. You just cannot replicate what he does.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I wouldn't call charismatic. However he is willing and able to go to places where most wont, probably because he is a high functioning sociopath. Mention one other politician that will risk making fun of the disabled and terminally dying. There are a hundred examples I could give. You just cannot replicate what he does.
People simply didn't do it because they thought it wouldn't be successful before :mjlol: now they know

Gold Star families about to get shyt on from now on instead of tip toeing around them

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
People simply didn't do it because they thought it wouldn't be successful before :mjlol: now they know

Gold Star families about to get shyt on from now on instead of tip toeing around them

"Trump lite" will work with dumb rednecks but will it motivate their retarded cousins who never voted before in their lives to stay engaged like "billionaire" reality game show host did? Again... I have my doubts.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

Florida literally has the WOAT politicians. I grew up with Lawton Chiles, Buddy MacKay and Bill Nelson running Florida. Now I'm embarrassed to see Desantis, Rubio, Rick Scott and Matt Gaetz making a laughing stock of the state's politics. I'm honestly glad I don't live there anymore :francis: