Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not good. Apparently they're trying to convince him to go out gracefully, get the red carpet treatment out of office and be a kingmaker for 2022/24. This is the worst case scenario for Dems. We need this dude wrecking havoc in that party on the way out.
Meh. When has Trump ever given a fukk about legacy?

Unless they can find him a billion to pay for his loans nothing is happening

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
yea hopefully hes dead or in jail by 2024. getting trump back on the campaign trail for josh hawley or whoever the fukk they run in 24 will be a disaster
Noem is going to be a problem. She's on ABC with Stephanopoulos right now, didn't realize how effective of a communicator she is. :picard:

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
while he has his hired goons try to undermine our democracy, I wouldn't be surprised if he spends the rest of his lame duck session playin golf n eatin Big Macs:skip:

Oh, and the coronavirus infecting more people per day than ever. What a failure.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
when you are running against a guy who botched a pandemic response not gain seats.

That doesn't matter to 45% or so of the country. Trump held big leads in districts where the pandemic is at its worst. You cannot help stupidity. I'm not typically a "blame the voter" kind of guy but this is a case where I am absolutely blaming the voters because the message was clear and they know what's going on and they still voted for Trump.

I understand Biden is going to try to reach across the aisle to them because yes you are governing the entire nation not just people who voted for you but at least 45% of the country is beyond help. They are legit retarded.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
c00ns is wrong. This was a bad result for Dems based on the other levers of government. He is putting a band-aid on it, but you don’t lose the senate and lose seats in the house and lose state legislatures in a census year when you are running against a guy who botched a pandemic response not gain seats.

It's hard to compete against racism and stupidity.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Rudy wasn't well liked by anyone I know prior to 9/11 but I was also young at the time.. Rudy was given credit for how he handled 9/11 as this basically "war time leader" and was given a pass for all the fukk shyt he was on prior...

But at no point did anyone think "wow this guy is crazy". He's been completely unhinged for quite a few years now.
As someone born and raised in Brooklyn people here left and right still give him credit for “cleaning” up the city and taking down the mob in the 80s and 90s. However during the Giuliani era he gave NYPD free reign in black and brown neighborhoods. Broken windows policy was all the rage. It’s crazy that a “liberal” city like NYC elected him as mayor twice. I get it NYC in the late 80s and early 90s was racking up 1k murders a year but it was not Rudy alone that lead to crime to go down. If anything he let NYPD lose and lord know what police brutality went down outside the ones we know like Abner Louima, Patrick Dorismand etc.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So how long is the Trump team going to drag out this "stolen election" shyt that nobody gives af about and concede? Or will he just run out the clock and then disappear in January?
I think so, we can see it coming a mile away. Over 70 million people voted for him. He's basically a WWE figure that will continue to stay in character to delegitimize Biden the same way he tried to do to Obama.

Only difference now, he has a lot of political clout in the party, and whomever runs on the republican ticket will have to get his seal of approval unless he's dead or in prison by then and both are possibilities.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
:ohhh:

no bullshyt

if Dems are smart, they'd stick to not running tickets that aren't all white

:patrice: but what do you think this means overall breh? is it truly white guilt?
I'd say you (not you personally) can't generalize it all. Some Whites genuinely want diversity.

Should the Dem Party just ride that white guilt to victories tho?
i dont think its because of white guilt

at the national level white voters who are willing to vote democrat might just respond better to having non-white candidates on the ticket and think they are better qualified

like a reverse bradley effect

i have no idea why. voters usually like “outsider” politicians more and most politicians have been white through all of the countrys history so maybe they view them as less corrupt insiders?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As someone born and raised in Brooklyn people here left and right still give him credit for “cleaning” up the city and taking down the mob in the 80s and 90s. However during the Giuliani era he gave NYPD free reign in black and brown neighborhoods. Broken windows policy was all the rage. It’s crazy that a “liberal” city like NYC elected him as mayor twice. I get it NYC in the late 80s and early 90s was racking up 1k murders a year but it was not Rudy alone that lead to crime to go down. If anything he let NYPD lose and lord know what police brutality went down outside the ones we know like Abner Louima, Patrick Dorismand etc.
Rudy took out what made NY NY and turn it into a big Portland imo. NYC tough cool interesting, now Brooklyn is just a place with hipsters and pawgs. No offense.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
c00ns made a good point on ABC that if all these states came in on election night like normal we'd be talking about a blowout/mandate. The issue is on Tuesday Florida went red, Ohio went red, and NC trended red then we lingered for several days allowing this narrative to build that this was a disaster for Dems. TYT was apoplectic on Tuesday night.
Not sure I agree. We'd just have the same margins and still talking about Cubans etc. Biden did better with white men than Hillary did. Just enough. Meanwhile, the congress would still be the same.