Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Will they really become a death cult?
The word is in a lot of far right wing groups and Qanon circles they believe Trump will win through the courts so they are waiting for that. What comes after well we shall see. This is why DougJones needs to be AG because right wing domestic terrorism is gonna be an issue during the Biden administration. They have to crack down on these groups and they ties they have with local and state police departments.

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The word is in a lot of far right wing groups and Qanon circles they believe Trump will win through the courts so they are waiting for that. What comes after well we will see. This is why Dough Jones needs to be AG because right wing domestic terrorism is gonna be an issue during the Biden administration. They have to crack down on these groups and they ties they have with local and state police departments.

This is weirdly playing out like the Watchmen HBO series.

Really worrying.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It took me YEARS to pay off my student debt. I scraped, scrounged, suffered, sacrificed, was working 3 jobs at one point, but I finally made it out of that hell and been living debt free for about 7 years now.

As someone who paid off his student loans the old fashioned way, I'm 100% IN FAVOR of student loan forgiveness. Aside from it being sound fiscal policy for reducing the wealth gap, ending legalized usury, and creating countless opportunities for innovation, business, and improving the quality of life of millions of people......you have to be one insufferable evil jackass to go through the hell of living under perpetual debt, get out, and think to yourself:

"I think it's best if everyone living under those conditions stays in that predicament....in the name of fairness and all that." :patrice::lolbron:

What pack of fukking wild jackals raised you n*ggas?!? :what:

im gonna clarify what my position is on student loans, for all the detractors i earned in this thread :dead: and ive been saying this for years. i DO want to give student loan relief. i would;

-cut everyones current loan balance by 50 percent overnight. that takes into account what degree/school everyone chose to go to

-kill the interest rates. you borrow 30 grand, you pay 30 back. it doesnt turn into 40 grand at fukkin 6 percent interest. all student loans at 0 percent interest going forward

i dont support an inherently unfair, wave the magic wand approach that doesnt even address the problem going forward

i mean let me get this straight; what does total forgiveness today mean for kids who started college this year? they just have to pay full price? :laff: or does forgiveness apply in perpetuity? dudes dont even think the shyt through

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:jbhmm:If a misinformation campaign was run online to get Trump supporters not to support Perdue/Loeffler how effective do you think it'd be

Yes we need this.

I'm going to give a much as I can to both Ossoff and Warnock as well

Hopefully people in GA can remain energized and vote

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
c00ns made a good point on ABC that if all these states came in on election night like normal we'd be talking about a blowout/mandate. The issue is on Tuesday Florida went red, Ohio went red, and NC trended red then we lingered for several days allowing this narrative to build that this was a disaster for Dems. TYT was apoplectic on Tuesday night.