Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah this a trash post in fact black folks would benefit the most since we the highest percentage with student loan debt. Section might be out of your element:hubie:

Reading comprehension isn’t your strong point

read again slowly my butter biscuit breh. This will widen the wealth gap, already explained why.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
Yeah this a trash post in fact black folks would benefit the most since we the highest percentage with student loan debt. Section might be out of your element:hubie:

dude got no place to go...i had him in his feelings earlier over in tlr with a comment about tariq...now he over here lashing out:mjcry:...

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I can only imagine the Hunter Biden after party :banderas:. You know ol boy is acting a goddamn fool...Wall Street 1980s status :russ:
tenor.gif

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Reading comprehension isn’t your strong point

read again slowly my butter biscuit breh. This will widen the wealth gap, already explained why.

Pretty much every economist degrees with you, I need you to explain how the below would be false and worj against black folks with bs conspiracy theories. Access to education without loans would only help black folks. White folks already have the capital for it
The racial wealth gap is both the biggest and
The racial wealth gap is both the biggest and has grown the fastest among those with a college education," said Jason Houle, assistant professor of sociology at Dartmouth College. "Student loan debt [is] potentially one thing that explains why that's happened."

Nearly 85% of black bachelor's degree recipients carry student debt, compared with 69% of white bachelor's degree recipients, according to the Center for Responsible Lending, a non-profit in Durham, N.C.

The average white student loan borrower owes around $30,000; the average black borrower owes closer to $34,000. White borrowers pay down their education debt at a rate of 10% a year, compared with 4% for black borrowers. Nearly 38% of all black students who entered college in 2004 had defaulted on their student loans within 12 years, a rate more than three times higher than their white counterparts, according to the Brookings Institute.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much every economist degrees with you, I need you to explain how the below would be false without bs conspiracy theories.

what does any of this have to do with the fact that black graduates earn less money and their saving will need to go towards necessities instead of wealth generation :what:

y’all read faster than y’all can process and start arguing shyt nobody said

never said it wouldn’t help blacks people