Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

---

Superstar
Daps
Wouldn't make education more affordable benefit degree-seeking candidates?

Yes, that would be a future solution for down the road but that doesn't fix the current situation right now.

And I'm not opposed to it, and to be honest with very in favour of it cause degree is necessary for this globalized world. But I told the other cat would not get into this thread.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
What like a breh knockin off Kamala on the low :shaq:
July12-WillieBrown-e1463948154507.png

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Student loan forgiveness will increase the racial wealth gap :unimpressed:

How does this help the poor black folks who didn't go to college cuz they didn't wanna take on debt?

:scust:
how does SNAP/EBT help people with jobs who don't qualify, how about all the credits and deductions for being married and having kids that single people don't get, how about free public housing/section 8 while others dont qualify and struggle to pay rent, how about paying to fund public schools you don't send your kids to, or the taxes paid to fund native american reservations we dont live on, let alone visit, how about free wealth transfers up to $1M....yall gotta stop acting like there aren't already tons of credits, deductions, programs that are beneficial to various segments of society without applying to all

black kids who go to college take on more debt than white kids only to earn less...this helps tons of black families that do go to/send their kids to college. stop it

Last edited:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Black people have the highest percentage of college debt.
960x0.jpg

Millennial Student Debt Across Demographics

People are slow, man. Our parents normally don’t have free capital to help pay for our schooling, so we’re taking out mass student loans. I worked as a loan officer for five years in an “urban” environment. Canceling 50k in student debt would absolutely benefit a lot of black people.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People are slow, man. Our parents normally don’t have free capital to help pay for our schooling, so we’re taking out mass student loans. I worked as a loan officer for five years in an “urban” environment. Canceling 50k in student debt would absolutely benefit a lot of black people.

Nobody said it wouldnt you simple ass nicca

Read again