Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
L

Problem is they've already missed out and have lower earning potential as a result of them being financially responsible

What are we doing for them?
raising the minimum wage, fighting for universal health coverage, making it illegal to discriminate against certain classes of felonies, there's also a push for increased funding for vocational grants

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full
"I don't understand why Jesus is on a T, however he was a good writer. EVANGELICALS CONTINUE TO SUBMIT YOUR VOTES!"

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I said this the other night but now that its official I wanna say it again. this has been my most posted thread on the coli, I was a :hamster: member but a coli lurker on b***en after :hamster: fell, came here after the maga wave that hit b***en post 2016 election, and enjoyed all of the discussion here. I appreciate you all, and wish the mods weren't bullshyttin with the reps cuz id be handing them shyts out like Oprah. thank you and god bless you all.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Student loan forgiveness will increase the racial wealth gap :unimpressed:

How does this help the poor black folks who didn't go to college cuz they didn't wanna take on debt?

:scust:
Yeah this a trash post in fact black folks would benefit the most since we the highest percentage with student loan debt. Section might be out of your element:hubie:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
how does SNAP/EBT help people with jobs who don't qualify, how about all the credits and deductions for being married and having kids that single people don't get, how about free public housing while others dont qualify and struggle to pay rent, how about paying to fund public schools you don't send your kids to, or the taxes paid to fund native american reservations we dont live on, let alone visit, how about free wealth transfers up to $1M....yall gotta stop acting like there aren't already tons of credits, deductions, programs that are beneficial to various segments of society without applying to all

black kids who go to college take on more debt than white kids only to earn less...this helps tons of black families that do go to/send their kids to college. stop it

The dude is stupid, im not sure why he decided to talk about anything but sports