Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
If I'd love that schiff is legit
Shifty Schiff :banderas:

i want him as AG after the impeachment stuff but if wanna be senator I’ll let him cook
Doug Jones is perfect as AG. Schiff has too much history with Trump. U want Wray to stay at fbi amd put an AG with no history with Trump.

Schiff is A Senator.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
All Trump had to do was take Covid seriously like other countries and give out stimulus money that ain't even his and he would've won.

What an idiot.

:mjlol:
Covid was supposed to be a blessing for him.

Late October last year there were talks about us hitting a recession in 2020. This would've threatened Obama's job growth Trump was riding on. The Dems were still trying to impeach him too. Covid gave Trump an excuse for a decline economy, a distraction from impeachment and a chance to be a hero during a global crisis.

This carrot was too fukking stupid to play along:mjlol:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Doug Jones is perfect as AG. Schiff has too much history with Trump. U want Wray to stay at fbi amd put an AG with no history with Trump.

Schiff is A Senator.
Agreed. Should move forward, at least for the next few years, with politicians that didnt have smoke with MAGA folk

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love seeing all the American flags at the Biden rally.
dems need to take back the patriotism narrative from the republicans

and i'm probably one of the least pro-america people in america, i would never fight for this fukkin country. but im tired of watching these fakkits in the republican party claim patriotism over the democrats. theres nothing patriotic about sending generations of kids off to die for capitalism, but its the republicans who are the loudest about it. there's nothing patriotic about hating democracy as much as the republicans proved they do this election, but they always claim they're the ones who respect the constitution

and the problem is that's why they win national elections :dead: