Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk outta here breh. tell that to my friend's brother who lived at home for 3 years to knock out 40 grand by overpaying 3 or 4x every month, kid woulda had a down payment on a house and he should get that money back. dont give me some dap fishing cac comment :mjlol:
Nah, there's no correlation. You take a totally separate set of issues and try to relate them to your needs.

It makes sense in your head but it simply selfish.

You don't have to benefit everytime someone else does, you have probably benefitted enough already.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, there's no correlation. You take a totally separate set of issues and try to relate them to your needs.

I makes sense in your head but it simply selfish.

You don't have to benefit everytime someone else does, you have probably benefitted enough already.
breh, you're english. i might be white, but america's debt that's gonna collapse on our kids' head some day is really no concern to you across the pond :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me get some mortgage relief while we're at it, Joe! :sadcam:
why the fukk shouldnt you get 50k knocked off your mortgage? that sounds good to me

dudes are picking and choosing on this shyt :russ: why dont you wanna give everyone in the country 50k to spend how they please? loans, mortgage, start a business, whatever.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:rudy: so do people who didnt go to college (the majority of the country) get a check for 50 grand?

unless this shyt is some one size fits all, that shyt is garbage. bail out student loans, but the kid who graduated high school and just started working better get the same 50 grand
What check? The gov paying off the first 50k of your student loan they ain’t sending you no fukkin check they just satisfying your SL account if you owe 50k or less and if you owe more than 50k you responsible for the rest of the loan

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
fukk outta here breh. tell that to my friend's brother who lived at home for 3 years to knock out 40 grand by overpaying 3 or 4x every month, kid woulda had a down payment on a house and he should get that money back. dont give me some dap fishing cac comment :mjlol:
Exactly, that's what I tell to all the people with cancer.

You want your pre-existing conditions protected and get chemo coverage? Well how about all the people before you who went bankrupt and died? They could've still been alive and had a down payment on a house.

:mjlol:

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
nobody. i said cut everyone in the country the same exact check, college or not, and dudes got heated because it exposed how the shyt is inherently ridiculous :mjlol:

Or you know....Americans shouldn't let the good be the enemy of the perfect. But hey, white people, right? Not like there arent other ways to benefit the ones not getting 50k debt forgiveness...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What check? The gov paying off the first 50k of your student loan they ain’t sending you no fukkin check they just satisfying your SL account if you owe 50k or less and if you owe more than 50k you responsible for the rest of the loan
same as a check :dahell: its both outta thin air

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Hey why do people with kids get a big ass tax break. They need to cut everyone a check for that.

Hey why do people with siblings in school get a larger pell grant check, ain't my fault my momma didn't have more kids.

Hey why do married people get more tax cuts, aint my fault I'm lonely......

Hey why those people getting scholarships and grants because they family poor, I didn't have anything to do with my parents being well off, where my check.

fukk outta here. :stopitslime:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or you know....Americans shouldn't let the good be the enemy of the perfect. But hey, white people, right? Not like there arent other ways to benefit the ones not getting 50k debt forgiveness...
the ones who disproportionately get ahead off this idea? or who are you talking about?