Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
Obama 08' will always be the best for me. It was like with Obama, you were like, "Man, he is a pretty respectable black candidate." but then he started to pull away from Hillary, and got it. And then you had McCain, who chose Palin, but Obama simply was charismatic that by election day... you just felt it was going to happen.

It felt like pure magic:wow:

Oh shyt, memories... :mjcry:

I was still in High School (senior year) when this happened. The first election I ever actually followed. Hell, my school was actually turned into a polling station and I worked there, making it the first election I've ever directly participated in in any capacity. The vibe when Obama won, in a landslide at that... after eight years of GWB, two failed wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, economic recession. The fact that this was America's first black president, and seeing all those interviews with the Civil Rights generation on CNN. I really thought America had turned a corner here. It seemed inconceivable that we'd elect an open white supremacist just eight years later.

fukk, not even 30 yet and I feel old. :to:

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Definitely not. Biden cut into just about every demo margin, sometimes dramatically. If he hadn't, there's a strong chance Trump could have had another narrow electoral college victory.

Those exit polls look very similar to Hillary's. I think the main reason Biden won was that his demographics (especially black voters) had higher turnout than 2016.