Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
EmE-PPoXIAE33nc
IG and/or name?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey why do people with kids get a big ass tax break. They need to cut everyone a check for that.

Hey why do people with siblings in school get a larger pell grant check, ain't my fault my momma didn't have more kids.

Hey why do married people get more tax cuts, aint my fault I'm lonely......

Hey why those people getting scholarships and grants because they family poor, I didn't have anything to do with my parents being well off, where my check.

fukk outta here. :stopitslime:
why dont you wanna cut everyone a check for 50 grand though? what possible issue do you have with that? :dahell: serious question

i thought dudes would cosign that, but everyone's offended :laff: i wasnt expecting that reaction at all.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Hey why do people with kids get a big ass tax break. They need to cut everyone a check for that.

Hey why do people with siblings in school get a larger pell grant check, ain't my fault my momma didn't have more kids.

Hey why do married people get more tax cuts, aint my fault I'm lonely......

Hey why those people getting scholarships and grants because they family poor, I didn't have anything to do with my parents being well off, where my check.

fukk outta here. :stopitslime:
I'm saying. Motherfukkers with electric cars get considerations and I DON'T? :pacspit:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does forgiving 50k in student loans increase America's debt?
when you resort to playing stupid, it's not a good look

again, i dont know how they do it in england, but why do you have a problem with americans cutting everyone in the country a check? wouldnt that be better for the economy?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

again, i dont know how they do it in england, but why do you have a problem with americans cutting everyone in the country a check? wouldnt that be better for the economy?

I am honestly ignorant on this position.

How does forgiving 50k in student loans increase America's debt?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

the fact that you keep referring to loan forgiveness as checks being cut is really showing you got zero intention of any good faith perspective or you flatly don't know what you're talking about

im done on this one lol