Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are they the only ones that benefit? You keep hiding behind this “kid who didnt go to college” scenario because your greedy ass just doesnt want to admit you don’t want be left empty handed.
nah, they're the main ones :mjlol: you went there, not me

fukk it, forgive it. i dont give a shyt. just be ready for the backlash from most of the country

this is a massive thread derailment anyway, fukk it

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what's your issue with that? why shouldnt everyone get 50 grand, and you can pay your loans off if you have them?

im not "being like" anything :mjlol: that shyt is not remotely fair to people who didnt go to college. theres no arguing with that fact.
Seriously, you didn't ask this question when Trumps was bailing out farmers in Iowa after starting a trade war with China.

It's not ever program that everyone needs to benefit proportionally from.

Such a bad faith argument.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Obama 08' will always be the best for me. It was like with Obama, you were like, "Man, he is a pretty respectable black candidate." but then he started to pull away from Hillary, and got it. And then you had McCain, who chose Palin, but Obama simply was charismatic that by election day... you just felt it was going to happen.

It felt like pure magic:wow:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously, you didn't ask this question when Trumps was bailing out farmers in Iowa after starting a trade war with China.

nah, i just find it weird that dudes have a problem with my idea

isn't giving everyone in america a check for 50k>>>>>forgiving student loans for 50k? what am i missing? :dahell:why do you wanna leave so many people out in the cold?

shyt is lowkey elitist bullshyt :mjlol:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
_115242396_usa_multiple_4nov_1700est-nc.png

We need a navajo thread:wow:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
who said they're being hurt? i asked why they shouldnt get a check

Same reason why you and I didn’t get a check when the banks and auto companies were bailed out.
:yeshrug:
The point is to attack the student loan debt problem, not the “everybody gets $50k” problem.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
nah, you're the one who can't justify it

explain to me how it's fair to the kid who didn't go to college that his neighbor went and then had the whole shyt paid off and that dude now has more earning potential for the rest of his life

why shouldnt that dude who didnt go to college get a check for 50k? none of you are gonna come close to answering this :mjgrin:

Because going to college is an accomplishment and everyone should be well educated?

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland

Hes a political contrarian - now that Biden has won, he's going to raise right wing perspectives under the guise of "this is what the right feels about it"

Last edited:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
nah, i just find it weird that dudes have a problem with my idea

isn't giving everyone in america a check for 50k>>>>>forgiving student loans for 50k? what am i missing? :dahell:why do you wanna leave so many people out in the cold?

shyt is lowkey elitist bullshyt :mjlol:
shyt would cost $16,500,000,000,000
:russ: