Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The tax exempt status of churches needs to go.

These liars are destroying lives and don't care.

Pro-life till the baby is born, then they are on their own.

For Israel no matter what, but if they were to follow their own fukking Bible, they would realise that God didn't fukk with Israel when they were engaged in folly, but that's another story for another time.

Act like Biden and Kamala are heathens when Trump is as wicked a man that has ever walked the face of the earth.

Again, to take an analogy from the Bible, they are basically yelling, "Give us "Barrabas"

As @Mephistopheles said - catapult them to the sun.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I'm interested in how Georgia turned blue. Is it the black voter turnout? Is it Hollywood filmmakers moving to Georgia to film? Is it Stacey Abrams energizing the base to vote sort of like Beto in Texas? Is it a combination of those three or something else?

The vote count difference in the last three previous elections was around 200K/4-5% points. So not damn near impossible as compared to other states:
  • Black turnout is always high but Abrams registering more people and getting them out.
  • Demographic changes with more POC people (see above) registering and more liberal people moving in state.
  • I imagine Trump leaked a little support in some groups but also motivated white people who didn’t vote or didn’t vote for HRC to vote against him.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
0an4wijtepx51.jpg

Tinder got a point

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
It's gonna be weird seeing the secret service regularly following Joe until he moves into the WH. I live a few minutes and right between his home and where he does his speeches downtown. Wilmington is small lol.

Idk how they have it setup, but I was considering going to the Riverfront for when he does his acceptance speech. If I'm able to at the time.

Im sure they will have him locked down in DC

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

GA looks to be D-U-N. Looks like a nominal amount of the outstanding military vote came in by 5pm yesterday if at all. Still 8,900 military votes to count and the provisional ballots but........

@DIO Brando @FreshFromATL @AVXL @The_Sheff

Time to wrap this shyt up.

Trump and the GOP losing Georgia and Arizona should be hailed as great victories for Democrats. Everybody too on edge right now though.