Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
t_logo_291_black.png

The New York Times 2:57 AM ET

Biden added to his margin in Fulton County, Ga., which includes most of Atlanta. He now leads by 7,248 votes in the state, with more than 98 percent of votes reported. See Georgia results ›

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coding is an easy job to reach for. However, I think he is right overall. Both sides have lied/obscured what globalization, automation and now the internet is doing to retail jobs, to all jobs. I instill this shyt in my kids now. I'm fortunate to work in accounting, where I have a bachelors and my MBA helps to anchor the rest. In this world, you have to learn something tangible. No more working at the plant for 30 years to retire. Rahm is not the best messenger but the message really isn't wrong.

Are we going to become a nation of “computer coders” (the fact that rahm phrases it that way shows how clueless he is)?

Is there an endless demand for coding jobs?

Is coding easy to do?

What happens when there are 3 million additional “computer coders” for 1 million available jobs? Who is going to hire a mediocre programmer?

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
They've been slow as shyt to count the votes, it's bizarre
it's really not. Folks are just used to having an answer by now. But Covid has a lot to do with it.

Why?

Look at past elections and look at the mail in ballot numbers. They are wayyyyyy higher this election. Before it was primarily election day votes they had to count and a handful(in comparison) of mail in ballots. Certainly not enough of them to leave any doubt as to who won the state.

People keep looking at this election with the same glasses they used to look at the past ones. This isn't the same folks.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Another note, they probably would have called it long ago except for Trump threatening litigation. They are being extra careful and I don't blame them. I literally don't think this has ever happened. Maybe in the 1800s. There was all kinds of crap in the 1800s.

2020 should have trained us that we were in unchartered territory. The election wasn't gonna be an exception fellas. It's the main event!

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think Biden will likely top out around 7-8k in GA. Recount isn't gonna do shyt but may be swing a few hundred votes at most.
I may have undersold this. Read that there's like 13,000 ballots left to count and he's already over 7k. If he can get to over 10k, (alongside him winning all the other states) the recount is definitely pointless :lupe: