Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

---

Superstar
Daps

Breh :russ:

DeterminedEnlightenedFairyfly-size_restricted.gif

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
It's gonna be weird seeing the secret service regularly following Joe until he moves into the WH. I live a few minutes and right between his home and where he does his speeches downtown. Wilmington is small lol.

Idk how they have it setup, but I was considering going to the Riverfront for when he does his acceptance speech. If I'm able to at the time.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man theses mofos talking about election fraud like they were crafty enough to take the presidency but decided to lose house seats and not take the senate. That's how their brain works. We have reached a point that when people see something they don't like they just make up a story to make themselves feel better about reality not meeting their expectations.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm interested in how Georgia turned blue. Is it the black voter turnout? Is it Hollywood filmmakers moving to Georgia to film? Is it Stacey Abrams energizing the base to vote sort of like Beto in Texas? Is it a combination of those three or something else?
That ATL metro and surrounding area literally overwhelmed the rest of the state along with Savannah of Dems voting.. GA flips now they see that they can turn the state legislature blue as well.. GA is on the same trajectory as VA.. Folk should feel good that is a great chance GA about to send 2 dem Senators to Washington in a run off.. The voter turnout going to high again for that one