Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
2020-11-07.png

Bidens old uni number from a congressional baseball gm :ohhh:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
its terrible the elitism that surrounds higher education in this country. literally millions of americans would be better off going into trades than getting a bachelors degree
I wish it was more black mechanics around. These mexicans be trying to get over ln n1ggaz.

Shyt, straight n1ggaz should learn how to do nails. Imagine the pu$$y you'd get:noah:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
That ATL metro and surrounding area literally overwhelmed the rest of the state along with Savannah of Dems voting.. GA flips now they see that they can turn the state legislature blue as well.. GA is on the same trajectory as VA.. Folk should feel good that is a great chance GA about to send 2 dem Senators to Washington in a run off.. The voter turnout going to high again for that one
Republicans gotta be worried now that Georgia flipping might give the neighboring states ideas about flipping

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels

Absolute cult

My brothers. We can’t keep stressing this enough. We all call them a cult and we’re correct. But I want y’all to take whatever you think that means, sit with it for a bit and multiply that.

I spent just about a half hour on this Facebook group about turning Cali Red just to see what they talk about and for some laughs, and it was like a splash of cold water. I can’t make you feel what I felt, but brehs, they really, deep in their core attribute Trump with their connection to God. We have an idea of what QAnon is, but picture the Coli as a Facebook group, and no matter how much you scroll down you can’t get to a post that is any older than an hour or two ago because that’s how active they are following Trump’s every move. And if you believe in a higher power, imagine being on a social media platform as a normal person with your real name published, a job, kids, etc., and you’re communicating with each other all day through the language of your belief in said higher power, with the measuring stick of your faith and belief tied to Trump.

Like, they truly feel that Trump is ordained by God and that he’s so Teflon and gets away with so much shyt because he’s God ordained, and every time he beats the game it strengthens their faith in him and that they’re doing the right thing by following him. And then he shouts them out on TV and tells them to go get the enemy.

They post photos of Trump with the heavenly light effects like he’s some saint that they’re following. And the group isn’t called Trump’s Cult, it’s supposed to just be political :mjlol:

But they’re so far down the rabbit hole that they don’t even know they look crazy and think they’re the normal ones. The lack of logic being thrown around was dumbfounding.

To be clear, it was mostly a bunch of rah rah shyt, protest planning and stupid ass talking points, so it wasn’t like it was an immediate threat kind of shook feeling I got. It was more like the shook you’d get getting the glimpse into the mind of a truly crazy person that’s too far gone for you to ever get through to. And it was an entire obsessive echo chamber.

I’ve done a deep dive lately into the whole shyt with Trump and Russia with some audio books from FBI and CIA guys and across multiple books they touch on how Pizzagate opened the floodgates for Russia to fukk with us through these conspiracy theories. People get addicted to social media and are just getting fed attacks all day as they go down these rabbit holes.

Reading that page immediately made my brain jump to separate conversations that I had with a black man and a black woman I know, in person, right around the election. We got to talking about it and they both found ways to dry support Trump and then take it back admitting he’s a piece of shyt, but then always find ways to be an apologist while trying to feign neutrality by saying fukk both candidates.

I say all that to say that I think this QAnon shyt or other conspiracies have infiltrated our society even more than we think or give it credit for. Because the woman I spoke to in particular kept likening the Democrats to pedophile apologists because of their LGBTQ support, and the dude I spoke to didn’t mention any of that, but reflecting back on it, I remembered that he was trying to get me on that Pizzagate shyt hard back in the day.

We love being black so we quickly write black Trump supporters off as c00ns, but it might be more than that in some cases. In the midst of mental health crisis and the smart dumb nikka revolution, perhaps more people than we think are deep on that QAnon shyt but just don’t talk about it as hard as the obvious MAGA folks.

Since we just read the headlines and :camby:whenever people get on that type of shyt, it’s easy to only notice the extremists. Seeing how thorough our international enemies are with the agent and misinformation shyt, I’m starting to feel like we may have more closet cultists among us than we think.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
My brothers. We can’t keep stressing this enough. We all call them a cult and we’re correct. But I want y’all to take whatever you think that means, sit with it for a bit and multiply that.

I spent just about a half hour on this Facebook group about turning Cali Red just to see what they talk about and for some laughs, and it was like a splash of cold water. I can’t make you feel what I felt, but brehs, they really, deep in their core attribute Trump with their connection to God. We have an idea of what QAnon is, but picture the Coli as a Facebook group, and no matter how much you scroll down you can’t get to a post that is any older than an hour or two ago because that’s how active they are following Trump’s every move. And if you believe in a higher power, imagine being on a social media platform as a normal person with your real name published, a job, kids, etc., and you’re communicating with each other all day through the language of your belief in said higher power, with the measuring stick of your faith and belief tied to Trump.

Like, they truly feel that Trump is ordained by God and that he’s so Teflon and gets away with so much shyt because he’s God ordained, and every time he beats the game it strengthens their faith in him and that they’re doing the right thing by following him. And then he shouts them out on TV and tells them to go get the enemy.

They post photos of Trump with the heavenly light effects like he’s some saint that they’re following. And the group isn’t called Trump’s Cult, it’s supposed to just be political :mjlol:

But they’re so far down the rabbit hole that they don’t even know they look crazy and think they’re the normal ones. The lack of logic being thrown around was dumbfounding.

To be clear, it was mostly a bunch of rah rah shyt, protest planning and stupid ass talking points, so it wasn’t like it was an immediate threat kind of shook feeling I got. It was more like the shook you’d get getting the glimpse into the mind of a truly crazy person that’s too far gone for you to ever get through to. And it was an entire obsessive echo chamber.

I’ve done a deep dive lately into the whole shyt with Trump and Russia with some audio books from FBI and CIA guys and across multiple books they touch on how Pizzagate opened the floodgates for Russia to fukk with us through these conspiracy theories. People get addicted to social media and are just getting fed attacks all day as they go down these rabbit holes.

Reading that page immediately made my brain jump to separate conversations that I had with a black man and a black woman I know, in person, right around the election. We got to talking about it and they both found ways to dry support Trump and then take it back admitting he’s a piece of shyt, but then always find ways to be an apologist while trying to feign neutrality by saying fukk both candidates.

I say all that to say that I think this QAnon shyt or other conspiracies have infiltrated our society even more than we think or give it credit for. Because the woman I spoke to in particular kept likening the Democrats to pedophile apologists because of their LGBTQ support, and the dude I spoke to didn’t mention any of that, but reflecting back on it, I remembered that he was trying to get me on that Pizzagate shyt hard back in the day.

We love being black so we quickly write black Trump supporters off as c00ns, but it might be more than that in some cases. In the midst of mental health crisis and the smart dumb nikka revolution, perhaps more people than we think are deep on that QAnon shyt but just don’t talk about it as hard as the obvious MAGA folks.

Since we just read the headlines and :camby:whenever people get on that type of shyt, it’s easy to only notice the extremists. Seeing how thorough our international enemies are with the agent and misinformation shyt, I’m starting to feel like we may have more closet cultists among us than we think.
The hummer the police caught in philly with the 2 guys going to shoot up the vote counters, was covered with Qanon stickers...

We're fukked:wow:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Republicans gotta be worried now that Georgia flipping might give the neighboring states ideas about flipping
Blackest states in the south SC, AL, LA, MS.. Abrams can get those to flip easily..Dems just have to give her the green light and unlimited resources