Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

6CertsAndAMovie

All Star
Daps
I'm interested in how Georgia turned blue. Is it the black voter turnout? Is it Hollywood filmmakers moving to Georgia to film? Is it Stacey Abrams energizing the base to vote sort of like Beto in Texas? Is it a combination of those three or something else?

i honestly kinda of want to see a documentary on it,

Stacey Abrams single-handedly (with help with bloomberg money) registered 800k new voters with her organization.

but to answer I think a combo of all of them helped.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyday since Tuesday is groundhog day.

I wake up and see 253 to 213. I see the same white man on cnn (the real mvp) i keep saying "biden getting closer and closer" i keep seeing trumls is gonna sue yadda yadda

Every news station has had the exact same "Breaking News: Biden set to win" chyron for the last three days.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
It’s almost as if they want to give Trump the chance to steal the election for ratings

To be fair, the states have been barely adding any votes. Biden with say, 40k would seal the deal but there have been no vote dumps in hours.

It's 3AM and the commercials are the bullshyt late night ones like Calm App, I don't think they're milking at this point

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I'm interested in how Georgia turned blue. Is it the black voter turnout? Is it Hollywood filmmakers moving to Georgia to film? Is it Stacey Abrams energizing the base to vote sort of like Beto in Texas? Is it a combination of those three or something else?
It's honestly less ability to suppress votes.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif

2020 finally paying for it's sins.
Also heard he was in close contact with trump, ivanka and the other trumptards :mjgrin:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I fukking hate rahm

Imagine having him as mayor for two terms. Damn near destroyed our school system and hid the tape of a black teen getting murdered till after the lesson. Why do Neo liberals always go to the LeArN tO CodE routine for every economic recovery? So fukking insulting. But this is what some brehs here think is a winning solution?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine having him as mayor for two terms. Damn near destroyed our school system and hid the tape of a black teen getting murdered till after the lesson. Why do Neo liberals always go to the LeArN tO CodE routine for every economic recovery? So fukking insulting. But this is what some brehs here think is a winning solution?

Note that they can't code either but they assume it's easier than getting a law degree. So stupid.

When did coding become the new low information skill?