Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Like I said last week, if Trump loses Texas & Florida along with another Southern state like Georgia (adding insult to injury) he can kiss his ass goodbye b/c California ain't going for Trump. Biden will have the East Coast in his favor.
Biden got about a dozen pathways to win the Election and Trump literally has 0.... In 2016 he only had one and that was from stolen data his campaign received from Russian of Hillary's internal polling.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Biden got about a dozen pathways to win the Election and Trump literally has 0.... In 2016 he only had one and that was from stolen data his campaign received from Russian of Hillary's internal polling.

I'm glad you bought that shyt up b/c I hope the Feds keep an eye on foreign interference on this election. I wouldn't put it against Trump to find a way to rig the election.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm glad you bought that shyt up b/c I hope the Feds keep an eye on foreign interference on this election. I wouldn't put it against Trump to find a way to rig the election.

The DNC took all their polling data and other important info offline... Its why you haven't seen any issues with hacking the DNC.. Plus they are working with Microsoft who is literally repelling Russian attempts at hacking in real time.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Like I said last week, if Trump loses Texas & Florida along with another Southern state like Georgia (adding insult to injury) he can kiss his ass goodbye b/c California ain't going for Trump. Biden will have the East Coast in his favor.
What makes u think Texas will go blue?

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
What makes u think Texas will go blue?

I don't know if Texas will go blue or not (probably won't), but looking at some polls lately shyt is getting kinda tight. Although, we're still 5 months away from the election I wouldn't put serious value into the current polls.

Trump isn't doing himself any favors when he's putting his foot in his mouth, military generals & some politicians are speaking against him, and threatening protesters.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Trump is pretty much done.

The Unemployment Rate actually went up, not down because of a calculation error. It's in the official report.

Then the recession started in February, before the lockdown/virus. So he took this economy into a recession in just 3 short years due to his policies. The economy was the last thing he was holding onto.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
nah

he still got a chance

The Unemployment Rate actually went up, not down because of a calculation error. It's in the official report.

Then the recession started in February, before the lockdown/virus. So he took this economy into a recession in just 3 short years due to his policies. The economy was the last thing he was holding onto.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

It doesn't even matter anymore since Trump failed to handle the Pandemic and the mishandling of the George Floyd murder. That was the finishing blow, and now GOP members of Congress are endorsing Biden.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The DNC took all their polling data and other important info offline... Its why you haven't seen any issues with hacking the DNC.. Plus they are working with Microsoft who is literally repelling Russian attempts at hacking in real time.
wait really? can you share more on this? I didn't even know this.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It doesn't even matter anymore since Trump failed to handle the Pandemic and the mishandling of the George Floyd murder. That was the finishing blow, and now GOP members of Congress are endorsing Biden.
the finishing blow was that stunt to walk to the church.