Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So Trump is pretty much done.

The Unemployment Rate actually went up, not down because of a calculation error. It's in the official report.

Then the recession started in February, before the lockdown/virus. So he took this economy into a recession in just 3 short years due to his policies. The economy was the last thing he was holding onto.
Trump would have lost in 2018 if he was up for election then :russ:

That "Blue Wave" was definitely real.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
He doesn’t want to win. :mjlol:

He should be fighting for his life, since he surrounded himself with scumbags that will save their own skin rather then to be sacrificial pawns. It's one thing to be president and shut down any talks of Russia, but if this holds true, and Joe wins with the Senate going to the Dems, Donald will have to publicly answer in court.

This isn't going to be where a lawyer goes, "My client..."

No, this is going to Donald, all alone, having to answer.

If Hillary had a 11 hour hearing over Benghazi, Trump going to have to do the same over his presidency.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
just strikes me as soft racism

Oh the police just need better education, training, wages and xyz doesn't cut it... yes it is part of the issue but it doesn't scratch the surface to rooting out racism and police brutality

I don't think the police shouldn't exist but their funding, militarization, and function needs to drastically change. The fact that the NYPD has a 6 billion dollar budget is completely unacceptable.

The criminal justice system as whole needs a top down revamp.

Last edited: