Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
What are you talking about? They literally rolled out police reform today. Who cares about some damn kente cloth? Yeah, it's gimmicky but who cares? :dahell:
:beli:

Did you read the bill? It is nowhere near addressing the concerns. Removing qualified immunity is the only thing I give props in that proposal. Everything else is putting a bandaid over a gunshot wound. And the kente cloth was lame. People out here screaming Black Lives Matter and they rocking Native Tongues gear from 1990.

We don't get anything because we refuse to demand more.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
:beli:

Did you read the bill? It is nowhere near addressing the concerns. Removing qualified immunity is the only thing I give props in that proposal. Everything else is putting a bandaid over a gunshot wound. And the kente cloth was lame. People out here screaming Black Lives Matter and they rocking Native Tongues gear from 1990.

We don't get anything because we refuse to demand more.
That's just your opinion :dahell:.

Some others will say "Why aren't Democrats calling to abolish the police? :camby:"

Most of the police reform has to take place at the state and local level. House Democrats police reform was adequate enough at the federal level. Also, like I said, the kente cloth was gimmicky but that shyt is irrelevant :rudy:.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That's just your opinion :dahell:.

Some others will say "Why aren't Democrats calling to abolish the police? :camby:"

Most of the police reform has to take place at the state and local level. House Democrats police reform was adequate enough at the federal level. Also, like I said, the kente cloth was gimmicky but that shyt is irrelevant :rudy:.
Like I said breh, you don't demand more you don't get more.

This is why the protests mean more than anything else. And if the politicians don't listen, then things will get ugly.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i gotta say, i dont think theres a politician in america who could be coasting more off name recognition than joe biden :dead: its fukkin great given the covid circumstances

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i gotta say, i dont think theres a politician in america who could be coasting more off name recognition than joe biden :dead: its fukkin great given the covid circumstances
If we looking at context Joe co-Chief executive for 8 years.. That’s experience alone In am of itself and compared to Trump and his incompetence it’s a no brainer

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Like I said breh, you don't demand more you don't get more.

This is why the protests mean more than anything else. And if the politicians don't listen, then things will get ugly.
That's up to the governors and mayors. Not up to Congress.