Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Nah you didn't. Permanent job losses are still rising and temp ones are coming back.

This job report is a push in reality.
It’s not even a push IMO. My mom would qualify in those improvement numbers for example. She was basically furloughed and has started back to work. She’s happy to be back and get paid but that’s more relief. I don’t think it’s a point of pride that can be given to a politician. That’s people getting back what they had. To your point also a lot of people are still jobless.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
i think if trump catches the right timing on reopen optimism, he's gonna win :yeshrug:
Reopen aren’t really gains. A lot of this is also propped up by PPP. The ship isn’t going to be righted in 150 days...........

Funny part is he’s done more damage than anything. Imagine if he had responded to the Floyd murder and protest correctly and then this dropped. He would be strong as fukk but nope.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reopen aren’t really gains. A lot of this is also propped up by PPP. The ship isn’t going to be righted in 150 days...........

Funny part is he’s done more damage than anything. Imagine if he had responded to the Floyd murder and protest correctly and then this dropped. He would be strong as fukk but nope.
i dont know breh :dead: i'm still strongly at 50/50 on who wins this thing

tell me you're not gonna feel the optimism in the air in june as shyt starts to reopen. which is good, but presidentially i'd be lying if i said i don't have an awful feeling about it :snoop:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
i dont know breh :dead: i'm still strongly at 50/50 on who wins this thing

tell me you're not gonna feel the optimism in the air in june as shyt starts to reopen. which is good, but presidentially i'd be lying if i said i don't have an awful feeling about it :snoop:
You’re putting too much credit on an economy that wasn’t even strong for most Americans. How many people are forced to work 2 or 3 jobs? How many people cannot afford to live by themselves?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It’s not even a push IMO. My mom would qualify in those improvement numbers for example. She was basically furloughed and has started back to work. She’s happy to be back and get paid but that’s more relief. I don’t think it’s a point of pride that can be given to a politician. That’s people getting back what they had. To your point also a lot of people are still jobless.
Agreed.

Not only that, unemployment ticked up for black people. :francis:

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
60% fukkin percent, this is a disaster for him

IpsosPoll_Coronavirus_Q1_ApproveDisapprove_060420_v01_KS_hpEmbed_16x9_992.jpg

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
ok, well in 2019 it was better than it was in 2016. and i thought it was pretty good in 2016 :yeshrug:
Yeah his base still did not grow during that time period. The economy isn’t great for the average American. He may have skated by due to incumbent apathy but recent events have created enough passion and disdain to vote him out. The top 1% and upper class raking in record profits won’t change that