Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I don’t think he is going to pick her either. I would like to see it though. All signs are pointing to Stacey Abrams.

I have some concerns about her as VP. I don’t know were she stands on most issues besides voting rights.

I have watched a few of her interviews and her personality is kind of boring. I think Biden need someone that can bring more energy to his campaign.

Lastly
I’m not sure is this is an issue or not. There isn’t data on it so don’t kill me y’all :whoa:
I’m just saying. Besides Trump you don’t see a lot of overweight politicians make it to the presidential level. And with the amount of sexism in this country I think they might be extra hard on her on a national level. I don’t agree with it but people are stupid. If you look at the numbers in the Georgia Governor’s race she dominated with Black women. Although she dominated with Black men as well, it wasn’t by as much as you would think. 11 percent of Black men voted again Abrams in Georgia
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/11/23/whats-up-with-all-those-black-men-who-voted-republican-georgia-governors-race/?outputType=amp
I don’t live in Georgia so I don’t know why that is the case, but do you think it has anything to do with her weight?

What signs

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This whole dementia angle is dumb because - along with Trumps incompetence - it's actually lowering the bar for Biden.

Biden gave two speeches (one on Tuesday and one today) with the proper seriousness, clarity, and tone the crisis deserved. Nothing extraordinary but again because they're lowering the bar, he's getting great praise.
america once stood for greatness, but we been about lowering the bar for a good 40 years now :yeshrug: that's why they call it the land of opportunity :pachaha:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I had faith in 2016 that America wouldn't be dumb enough to elect Donald Trump as POTUS. Won't make that mistake again :francis:
I get that but that was before everyone saw what an incompetent idiot he has been for 4 years everyone is tired a this tangerine faced a$$hole..

Everyone has seen it with there own two eyes.

Right?

:mjcry:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh my god. Normally I'd just throw this in one of the primary megathreads but it's too important to get lost in the shuffle of Nap spam, trolling, shytposting, and the cac mamba saying "i'm not saying X, I'm just saying X"

Biden is being run by the Republicans. And I don't mean in some weird abstract way. They're in charge of his campaign. They run it. They control it. Jesus fukking Christ.

It's not the Russians, you dumb dopes. It's the Republicans. :snoop:

Tad Devine, you fukking idiot.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trumps fumbled this whole thing so horribly and came off awful last night.

While I’ll never underestimate people’s stupidity after 2016 I think he’s in a lot of trouble

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
yall talking policy and VP's, people bout to vote trump out because sports are canceled :pachaha: he's lucky this shyt didn't hit during NFL/CFB season :whew:
shyt happened in NC in 2016.

Trump won pretty easily, but McCrory took that L because we lost the all star game and ACC tournaments. :wow:

Biden need to hit Trump with the sports argument :wow:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I get that but that was before everyone saw what an incompetent idiot he has been for 4 years everyone is tired a this tangerine faced a$$hole..

Everyone has seen it with there own two eyes.

Right?

:mjcry:

Trumps fumbled this whole thing so horribly and came off awful last night.

While I’ll never underestimate people’s stupidity after 2016 I think he’s in a lot of trouble

I want to believe it, but I go on 538 a few times a week and Trump's approval rating stays around 42% regardless of whatever stupid/corrupt shyt he did that week. It's insane. :smh: