Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yeah if it happen during the fall, Trump might not even Win SEC states.
MAGA woulda hit him with the

200.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Joe making "dementia" look like a pretty good alternative to stable genius :mjlol:

This whole dementia angle is dumb because - along with Trumps incompetence - it's actually lowering the bar for Biden.

Biden gave two speeches (one on Tuesday and one today) with the proper seriousness, clarity, and tone the crisis deserved. Nothing extraordinary but again because they're lowering the bar, he's getting great praise.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This whole dementia angle is dumb because - along with Trumps incompetence - it's actually lowering the bar for Biden.

Biden gave two speeches (one on Tuesday and one today) with the proper seriousness, clarity, and tone the crisis deserved. Nothing extraordinary but again because they're lowering the bar, he's getting great praise.
I agree

TBH I don't think Joe has dementia...but he is 70 something and honestly probably is worn out constantly having to explain his positions and deal with shyt he thought he wouldn't have to after running a pretty decent administration along with Obeezy

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Joe Biden showed today that he would be a TRILLION TIMES BETTER President than Trump.

Anybody who thinks that Biden would be worse than Trump is a straight up clown and shouldn't be given any attention :stopitslime: :camby:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I'm trying

And this is someone who has picked the wrong horse (Bernie) two elections a row now

I feel like them folks who used to get shyt on when they were going for Nader and shyt in the 90s :snoop:
Trump is a total disaster. People are gonna come out in droves to get this clown outta there...

I’ve searched my feelings and I swear I think he’s done :russ:

Have faith son!

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Trump is a total disaster. People are gonna come out in droves to get this clown outta there...

I’ve searched my feelings and I swear I think he’s done :russ:

Have faith son!

I had faith in 2016 that America wouldn't be dumb enough to elect Donald Trump as POTUS. Won't make that mistake again :francis: