Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know why they think he can win again AFTER ALL THIS shyt based on just his “supporters”

He won in 2016, even with the Russians helping him by the slimmest of margins with the Electoral College...

Michigan, Pennsylvania, Ohio, etc....
To be fair to them lots of folks buy into Trump winning the election in dominant fashion.
He just squeaked by.

Also for some reason, Bernie supporters think he would appeal to Trump supporters. So they like to pronounce gloom and doom, but it was never about Trump supporters.

Most importantly, there is nothing to show that he expanded his base.

He is screwed without a massive shot of good news. Like Jesus came down and said he was the messiah good.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know why they think he can win again AFTER ALL THIS shyt based on just his “supporters”

He won in 2016, even with the Russians helping him by the slimmest of margins with the Electoral College...

Michigan, Pennsylvania, Ohio, etc....
He wasn’t the incumbent then. I wouldn’t rely on that. That’s like Clinton winning with 43 percent in 92, losing the house to republicans for the first time in decades and still getting re-elected. As I’ve said before, America tends to re-elect her presidents.

• Dap
Reactions: ill

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

He wasn’t the incumbent then. I wouldn’t rely on that. That’s like Clinton winning with 43 percent in 92, losing the house to republicans for the first time in decades and still getting re-elected. As I’ve said before, America tends to re-elect her presidents.

Not all the time..

George Bush was one and done in 1992

Poor Jimmy Carter was one and done

Gerald Ford was one and done..

And these aren’t normal circumstances this guy is a total idiot

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers

N
ot all the time..

Carter and Ford dealt with stagflation their whole terms and Ford wasn’t even elected to the presidency. George HW Bush dealt with a recession during his re-election campaign.

Now if the economy doesn’t bounce back near November than I guarantee Trump will lose but if it does I think his dumbass has a decent chance of getting re-elected.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You aren't trying to get Trump supporters though.

How does it play with independents....

When I say "Trump supporter" I don't just mean people that go to MAGA rallies. I mean anybody that voted for Trump in 2016 whether they say they're "independent" or not. So the question is whether a significant number of people who voted for Trump last time won't do so again. I'd like to think a lot of people regret their votes, but polls just don't agree.

Always possible they're just lying and don't want to admit it I guess :yeshrug: or a lot of nonvoters will show up this year, we'll see.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think that the contingent of people who stayed at home or voted for Trump rather than vote for Hillary is more than enough to cover it honestly.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

N
ot all the time..

I said “tends.” I never said it always happens. And George W. Bush was a total idiot too. Jimmy Carter wasn’t even supported by his own party. The point is simple, anyone relying on the 2016 vote margins to say Trump will lose this time is using the wrong metric. None of these polls matter until July or August. Evaluate based on that.

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I said “tends.” I never said it always happens. And George W. Bush was a total idiot too. Jimmy Carter wasn’t even supported by his won party. The point is simple, anyone relying on the 2016 vote margins to say Trump will lose this time is using the wrong metric. None of these polls matter until July or August. Evaluate based on that.
Not W I’m talking about his father :what:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
same, seems to be a lot of "hindsight" going on about her - could be all media driven. but i see a lot of people copping pleas about the sexism and purity politics that stifled her candidacy. but of course they all pretend to love you when you're down
What's the benefits of picking her, it would only seem to hurt Joe's standing among Black folks due to her reputation and CA is in the bag already. Klobuchar would be better IMO.