Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
i know a lot of Trump voters are saying theyre gonna be voting Biden but i dont trust them.

I feel like most are just saying that so they can get props for "changing their mind" but theyll secretly still vote Trump

I think some will but I also think people are exhausted and for their brand, at what cost? It is better to cut loses now so that any brand of conservatism that could be salvaged can be. Trump has already pulled back on the covers of the lies that Republicans use anyways. He's constantly saying the quiet parts out loud. They can't go back to being the party of fiscal conservatism after this presidency for example. They can continue the jedi mind tricks for the sheep but for true independents, they won't be able to. Just like with executive power. With all the shyt trump has done, they may try with the hypocrisy that we know they are capable of but as far as a check on power, they can't say a damn thing. This presidency is draining. He's tried to drag us down to his level and then beat us over the head because he has experience at these depths.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
i know a lot of Trump voters are saying theyre gonna be voting Biden but i dont trust them.

I feel like most are just saying that so they can get props for "changing their mind" but theyll secretly still vote Trump

That means that they are scared of the backlash. How you a Trump supporter and play cowards, when he is losing? Bandwagon azz voters :childplease:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

they would have voted for biden in 2016 tho :yeshrug:

whether it was her fault or not, hillary clinton was the worst person on the planet they could have run against trump :dead:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Straight out of the Nixon playbook. Just waiting for him to pull "law and order" out of the bag.

And believe it or not, it's rhetoric that those moderate whites the Demos are trying so hard to bring over, are very susceptible to. Time will tell though.

200.gif