Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Nah . 40 million Americans unemployed . But Medicare for all is too expensive right ? We are headed for a economic Depression . The only way to save this country is for social policies . The more people hoard their money and don’t spend it the worse this crisis will be . The country is burning right now . Ima die on this hill and keep reminding you stubborn cacs the worse and worse things get .

it’s not like Bernie lost fair and square either. Pete Buttigieg , Kloubahatever. O’Rourke , CNN and the rest of the Democratic Party colluded to freeze Bernie out. LOL you guys have the audacity to sit in this shytty ass thread like voting between trump and Biden will help this country ? Do you see how hard we have to fight just to get 1300 dollar checks ? Look how easily the political establishment bails out corporations . How many times have the working class been bailed out ?
i don't begrudge you your opinion because you have a right to it and i respect that.... what i wish is that the far right saw trump and biden as the exact same thing and they stayed home and didn't vote... but alas, their vision is far sharper than yours because they see radical differences between the two.... they'll be voting regardless and they ain't gone be voting for biden, that's for sure... i marvel that you see twins while they see the antithesis of what they believe....

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
the result of trump's job approval is sad.

maybe i'm dejected but i feel like trump is going to win the GE. he has a strong base, minorities seem split between biden or trump, russia is most likely involved and trump will go as far as possible to win. seems like he has too much power and can manipulate everything.
You haven't been paying attention breh. Read this thread from the start.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
i don't begrudge you your opinion because you have a right to it and i respect that.... what i wish is that the far right saw trump and biden as the exact same thing and they stayed home and didn't vote... but alas, their vision is far sharper than yours because they see radical differences between the two.... they'll be voting regardless and they ain't gone be voting for biden, that's for sure... i marvel that you see twins while they see the antithesis of what they believe....
Respect

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
You haven't been paying attention breh. Read this thread from the start.

What do you mean by this? I follow the news and economy everyday :dwillhuh: definitely closer than the average joe as well. I’m guessing his approval rating has been dropping since the start of this thread?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What do you mean by this? I follow the news and economy everyday :dwillhuh: definitely closer than the average joe as well. I’m guessing his approval rating has been dropping since the start of this thread?
In terms of net approval, the only incumbents at Trump's level of net approval are Bush I and Carter. He's historically unpopular and has been for the entirety of his term.

Minorities are not split between the two and there is absolutely no evidence of such.

His base is resolute and small. You're overestimating their size.

You're acting like Trump is fukking Thanos. He's arguably in the worst position of any incumbent in modern history. Can he still win? Sure, but let's not act like anything about the current world outside of political polarization is advantageous to him.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Biden is up significantly more than Hillary was at this point, in national and state polling. I don't see how Trump rebounds in the short-term as the economy gets better. Obviously it's the end of May...people haven't really tuned into the election yet. Maybe things change. But as it stands now I'm hard pressed to imagine Trump building on top of his coalition, whereas Biden will be able to consolidate the democrat base (especially younger voters).

Are elderly voters gonna go back to Trump? Maybe he wins some back, but not at the margins he needs. It's not looking good for him. I don't think anyone expected Biden to be dominating such a diverse group of demographics like this. Suburban white women, older voters...these are typically people who vote republican.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
The country is irreparably broken, I used to laugh at the idea but maybe the country is really better off just splintering into separate territories at this point
We need to either split into blue states and red states like a Union of Liberal States and a Union of Conservative States.

Or each state should just become their own separate countries.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Biden is up significantly more than Hillary was at this point, in national and state polling. I don't see how Trump rebounds in the short-term as the economy gets better. Obviously it's the end of May...people haven't really tuned into the election yet. Maybe things change. But as it stands now I'm hard pressed to imagine Trump building on top of his coalition, whereas Biden will be able to consolidate the democrat base (especially younger voters).

Are elderly voters gonna go back to Trump? Maybe he wins some back, but not at the margins he needs. It's not looking good for him. I don't think anyone expected Biden to be dominating such a diverse group of demographics like this. Suburban white women, older voters...these are typically people who vote republican.
he's trying to with the ANTIFAS terrorist link. he is going to make the dems out to be terrorists

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Yup while positioning himself as the strong-arm law & order guy.
this is why when i'm told that there trump is a lame duck and it's highly unlikely that he wins again i'm very shifty, he will always have a back up plan to make himself look good even in shyt times. this was just one instance of him trying to change the narrative into making democrats to look like terrorists or at the very least terrorist sympathizers (now whether it works we will see). i know that riots tend to make the president look incompetent in most cases but trump is just going to change the narrative. he called maga night because he thought his followers would come out and make him look good and now he's on to the next.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Interesting reflections from a historian on the protests. His point, on the diversity of the protesters is key. White Americans are far more divided on the issues of the day, than they were in the 60's - another reason why people suggesting Trump will get a law and order boost arent making a compelling case. That and the obviously fact that Trump is an incumbent and shyt literally seems out of control, wherever you turn.