Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

:coffee:

tenor.gif

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Real talk, Bidens whole campaign basically just needs to consist of montages of trumps many, many, MANY pathetic lies, actions & incompetence :mindblown:
You can literally let that speak for itself, images like the white house lights turned off with the so called "leader" hiding from peaceful protest under his bed etc

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know a lot of Trump voters are saying theyre gonna be voting Biden but i dont trust them.

I feel like most are just saying that so they can get props for "changing their mind" but theyll secretly still vote Trump
I think some will but I also think people are exhausted and for their brand, at what cost? It is better to cut loses now so that any brand of conservatism that could be salvaged can be. Trump has already pulled back on the covers of the lies that Republicans use anyways. He's constantly saying the quiet parts out loud. They can't go back to being the party of fiscal conservatism after this presidency for example. They can continue the jedi mind tricks for the sheep but for true independents, they won't be able to. Just like with executive power. With all the shyt trump has done, they may try with the hypocrisy that we know they are capable of but as far as a check on power, they can't say a damn thing. This presidency is draining. He's tried to drag us down to his level and then beat us over the head because he has experience at these depths.
I believe them. No one is going to lose their job and place in society for this guy, especially when he couldn't stand up for them.

Last edited: