Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
I highly highly doubt that after the historic events of these past few days, that anyone within the political spectrum feels like things are better than they were 4 years ago.

You'll have the MAGA diehards, but I can't see how moderates are even questioning at this point.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I highly highly doubt that after the historic events of these past few days, that anyone within the political spectrum feels like things are better than they were 4 years ago.

You'll have the MAGA diehards, but I can't see how moderates are even questioning at this point.
They're all bark. :mjlol:

Most of them don't live in the cities and aren't venturing into it to counter protest.

Most of them were doing normal cac shyt and talking about what they would do. :russ:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
well, trump isn't going to like me... i got my vote by mail application today and i just filled it out and am sending it back on monday.... that's for michigan's primary in august and the general election in november.....

:manny::yeshrug:

big gretch said to stay home, so, i'm staying home... but i'm voting for biden by mail regardless......

:umad::ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
it's over. Move on.
Nah . 40 million Americans unemployed . But Medicare for all is too expensive right ? We are headed for a economic Depression . The only way to save this country is for social policies . The more people hoard their money and don’t spend it the worse this crisis will be . The country is burning right now . Ima die on this hill and keep reminding you stubborn cacs the worse and worse things get .

it’s not like Bernie lost fair and square either. Pete Buttigieg , Kloubahatever. O’Rourke , CNN and the rest of the Democratic Party colluded to freeze Bernie out. LOL you guys have the audacity to sit in this shytty ass thread like voting between trump and Biden will help this country ? Do you see how hard we have to fight just to get 1300 dollar checks ? Look how easily the political establishment bails out corporations . How many times have the working class been bailed out ?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Bernie been on team Biden for a while now

Even the Broist of Bernie supporters I know in real life know it isn't time for those comments.

Had a few come out in the trenches with me. :banderas:
Had some stay home because they felt it wasn't safe. :hubie:
And others who helped provide support.:salute:

But with the country burning many have realized that internet talk ain't worth much :ahh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Nah . 40 million Americans unemployed . But Medicare for all is too expensive right ? We are headed for a economic Depression . The only way to save this country is for social policies . The more people hoard their money and don’t spend it the worse this crisis will be . The country is burning right now . Ima die on this hill and keep reminding you stubborn cacs the worse and worse things get .

it’s not like Bernie lost fair and square either. Pete Buttigieg , Kloubahatever. O’Rourke , CNN and the rest of the Democratic Party colluded to freeze Bernie out. LOL you guys have the audacity to sit in this shytty ass thread like voting between trump and Biden will help this country ? Do you see how hard we have to fight just to get 1300 dollar checks ? Look how easily the political establishment bails out corporations . How many times have the working class been bailed out ?
Take Yo ass outside and protest. :rudy:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Its over.