Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Joey B needs to fly out to Minnesota and meet with protestors and elected officials and lock down this election before it even begins. The country needs leadership right now, Joey B can look presidential while Trump is tweeting
I agree with you but we gotta remember how is in his late 70s. If he ends up on a ventilator we’re assed out:mjcry:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Trump is in the last throes of his terrible regime and is flailing like an old autocratic Arab dictator caught up in an uprising.

throwing everything at the wall and hoping something sticks.

He’s fukking done. Get him the fukk outta here.

he needs to be suffer in his latter years before he leaves this earth.

The irony is his description of a dystopian America in his Inauguration speech actually describes his presidency at this point in time.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Shut yo ass up. Bernie folks didn’t show up and you mad us in here?:stopitslime: I fukkin voted for Bernie... it ain’t my fault most dems didn’t want to support him. I thought he had the streets?:francis:
The streets don't vote in primaries.
What yall think will be the electoral effects of this uprising? @FAH1223
The short term effect is it makes Biden less likely to put a prosecutor on the ticket. The long term effect depends on how Biden plays it. I don’t think he has the proper political instincts for it. I’d argue whoever his VP is will have to be better at articulating a long term vision than any VP in history.

Daps
I don’t understand what 45 is doing politically. After a week with Biden’s “you ain’t black” gaffe, that could’ve presented an opportunity for him to make further inroads with black voters or at least turn him off of Biden.

And then Minneapolis pops off, he could’ve tweeted some safe banal shyt like “let’s honor George Floyd’s memory and come together”, etcetera. The white suburban voters on the fence who he NEEDS may have read that and thought, “wow, good to see him acting like a real human being and showing leadership”, and that would have unquestionably benefited him.

But then he cranks it up to 11 with the dog whistle white supremacist “thugs” and “looting and shooting” tweet. :mindblown:

Sure his base will love it, but he was never in any danger of losing any support from them in the first place... how does this help him? He’s just straight up retarded!!!

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t understand what 45 is doing politically. After a week with Biden’s “you ain’t black” gaffe, that could’ve presented an opportunity for him to make further inroads with black voters or at least turn him off of Biden.

And then Minneapolis pops off, he could’ve tweeted some safe banal shyt like “let’s honor George Floyd’s memory and come together”, etcetera. The white suburban voters on the fence who he NEEDS may have read that and thought, “wow, good to see him acting like a real human being and showing leadership”, and that would have unquestionably benefited him.

But then he cranks it up to 11 with the dog whistle white supremacist “thugs” and “looting and shooting” tweet. :mindblown:

Sure his base will love it, but he was never in any danger of losing any support from them in the first place... how does this help him? He’s just straight up retarded!!!
Trump is doing what his Russian handlers want him to do, sow division along racial lines in order to cause some type of race war and so far its working. How we got a Russian subversive serving as President and how the intelligence community failed to stop this coup will be the biggest reckoning when all is said and done.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

because at this point, we all know hes not sincere about trying to reach out to anyone but his base :yeshrug: hes not a leader, hes not a real president

he only has one strategy, triple down on his base. hopefully it fails miserably

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I hope ppl get out and vote in numbers in November. If Joe doesn't slip up between now and the fall he should wash Trump in the election. But he can't get overconfident and sleep on Trump.

The shyt that Trump is doing is downright stupid and he's really talking himself right on out of office.