Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope ppl get out and vote in numbers in November. If Joe doesn't slip up between now and the fall he should wash Trump in the election. But he can't get overconfident and sleep on Trump.

The shyt that Trump is doing is downright stupid and he's really talking himself right on out of office.
i think we're in good shape tbh

the country is always gonna be divided and trump is always gonna have his 40 percent, so the polls are all gonna be close and stay close. biden only has to win these fukkin swing states by 1 percent

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
How poignant it would've been to have a democratic presidential candidate who actually marched with Martin Luther King Jr during these trying times? Instead we get a guy who repeatedly lied about his involvement in the civil rights movement. I really hope Biden can beat this orange fukk, but man, what could've been. :mjcry:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
i think we're in good shape tbh

the country is always gonna be divided and trump is always gonna have his 40 percent, so the polls are all gonna be close and stay close. biden only has to win these fukkin swing states by 1 percent

Idk about these polls right now... Biden is winning in every battleground state as of right now but you see how that shyt went in 2016.

I'll say this, depending on who Biden select as his VP will probably tell the story on if he can pull most of the independent voters in his favor along with some of Trump's base. He needs to either get Warren or Harris as VP though.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How poignant it would've been to have a democratic presidential candidate who actually marched with Martin Luther King Jr during these trying times? Instead we get a guy who repeatedly lied about his involvement in the civil rights movement. I really hope Biden can beat this orange fukk, but man, what could've been. :mjcry:
Still stuck on Bernie? fukk outta here. :childplease:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
What yall think will be the electoral effects of this uprising? @FAH1223

You didnt ask me but I think this leads to violence. He gone fan the flames as long as he can to incite violence. Like tweeting earlier he heard MAGA folks were coming to the WH tonight. He didnt hear that, he was signaling to them. He's going to try to scare white folks learning towards Biden that only he can control ANTIFA and the radical left. Barr already came out and blamed them for the violence. All the videos I see of white provocateurs being violent looking like the police. To all this weird stuff about Hawaiian shirts and wanting a 2nd civil war. They want violence.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo this gotta be the worst year for a presidential incumbent like ever:mjlol:. If there is a second outbreak of the Rona in fall... it will really be official.:dead:

This is over already right now for Trump I think but I still kinda fear that conservative silent majority in the midst of this chaos :lupe:.
the fact that we still have to talk about trump having a shot in november shows how fukking sick, racist and disgusting this country really is

his failure as president is all-encompassing at this point

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Will the riots create a backlash to get trump re-elected?
Nope, the LA Riots didn't help Bush 41 in 1992. This won't help Trump.

All the rioting & chaos of 1968 didn't help Lyndon B. Johnson and he couldn't even run for re-election because of it. Also, his VP Hubert Humphrey lost the election largely due to the chaos and rioting.

These riots definitely ain't helping Trump.